GT4 photomode pictures

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ A D motorsport....Jeez louise you are a hardcore gamer, respect! If you love Gran Turismo as much as it seems though dont forget it might be another 4 years until the next one comes out :(

I'm not really doing too many new races at the mo...been doing the Lancer races quite a few times and selling the 31,000 credit car you win to generate cash. Been driving the cars i have got so far...the best of which is my BMW CSL. Also really like the '75 lotus esprit and bmw m coupe which was in second hand garage.

CSL is awesome car :eek: It handles like a beast, best lap of nurburgring in it so far 7.44 @ 470bhp

BTW i seem to recall someone saying the cars which were left out of GT4 (skoda's etc) would be on the PSP version.

Sony....you are making me frickin broke! I already spent

@ A D motorsport....Jeez louise you are a hardcore gamer' date=' respect! If you love Gran Turismo as much as it seems though dont forget it might be another 4 years until the next one comes out :(

[/quote']

worst thing is im just over 30% in the game.being doing some of the endro's.at college at the mo but got the laguna seca race running on B spec at the mo at home so hopefully by the time i get home ill have the '69 GT40 :D

yeah another 4 years....then add an extra 2 years on for that being delayed too :thumbdwn:

the computer will auto pit its self when the tyres are gone and you are low on fuel which every comes first and after about 5 seconds it does it automaticly i.e. just changes all the tyres and fills it up....although when i was doin the nurburgring 4hr race in the SLR it ran out of fuel a 1/4 of the way into the lap and had to crawl round the next 8 or so miles at 50mph and ended up 1min 30 down then changed it back to a spec and done the last 20 mins and managed to get back in front and win :D