'Assassin Detailing'

Baker21

Many thanks to Carl for making the trip to see me again, this time in my new weekend home with a very good new friend in Rob:

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=234711

Think Carl has a good spec motor with some nice mods here and also my favourite colour......... :thumbup:

Good stuff Carl, you know where we are if you need any further advice or help but judging by the condition it arrived in your doing it all well already....... :thumbup:

Errrm, it may be just me, but I can't seem to get the link...... :S

Looks fantastic :thumbup:

:thumbup:

Awesome job Baker!!!

Car looks absolutely stunning...

:thumbup:

Very nice Simon

Almost as good as mine :thumbup:

:rofl:

Is that in reference to the detail or the car.......... :|

Very nice work there guys...... Interesting choice of products on the LSP too. :thumbup:

Up in Scotland this weekend - but the R36 is scheduled for some attention next weekend.

Was trying to picture your 19" rims on the beast.... but maybe 20" is the way to go for me! ;)

Top work as always Simon! emoticon-0148-yes.gif

Great looking car Carl.

Cheers Tom...... :thumbup:

Very nice work there guys...... Interesting choice of products on the LSP too. :thumbup:

Up in Scotland this weekend - but the R36 is scheduled for some attention next weekend.

Was trying to picture your 19" rims on the beast.... but maybe 20" is the way to go for me! ;)

Using FK1000p a lot of late, nice easy product to use....... :yes:

Don't think they would suit the Passat to be honest buddy, hopefully have someone collecting them tomorrow...... :thumbup:

Whats the cost of this kind of detail? Wondering if I should attempt it myself or get it done by a "pro". :)

PM on it's way..... :thumbup: