Northwest Meet

pete8tch

Hi guys, I'm a total newbie, I.ve just recently got myself an octavia tdi on a 09 plate... Totally a newbie but absolutely love my new octavia. Would like to have some,adjustments made via vag com. Will there be anybody at the next meet who can help me out with a vag-com machine to link it up and make some tweeeks for me.

I'm hoping to have;

1. The DRL function using the sidelights as DRL, as do not have fogs.

2. Light assistant (coming home, leaving home and tunnel light)

Many thanks

Priyesh.

Hi guys, I'm a total newbie, I.ve just recently got myself an octavia tdi on a 09 plate... Totally a newbie but absolutely love my new octavia. Would like to have some,adjustments made via vag com. Will there be anybody at the next meet who can help me out with a vag-com machine to link it up and make some tweeeks for me.

I'm hoping to have;

1. The DRL function using the sidelights as DRL, as do not have fogs.

2. Light assistant (coming home, leaving home and tunnel light)

Many thanks

Priyesh.

Hello Priyesh, by all means call down, the more the merrier.

Re: The issues you'll be aswell searching for someone with VAG COM / VCDS and PMing the member, folk are usually happy to meet you to carry out any necessary changes for the price of a drink or two ;)

Hello Priyesh, by all means call down, the more the merrier.

Re: The issues you'll be aswell searching for someone with VAG COM / VCDS and PMing the member, folk are usually happy to meet you to carry out any necessary changes for the price of a drink or two ;)

Thats grand drinks are not a problem.

I am considering after market retro fit DRLs can these be coded in to run as cornering lamps as well as light assist function?

P.S. any advice on who would be the best person to contact re VAG COM / VCDS.

Thanks.

Hello everyone. I'm also in a similar boat as Priyesh, picking up my car very soon and yep im a total beginner when it comes to Skodas. I'm hoping I will be around the North West that weekend with my new wheels :). Would be ace if someone turned up (or lots of people) with a similar car to mine with some extra nice bits added, need some inspiration, I'm getting a 2007 Octavia vrs next week, hope to see you all there,

Greg.

Edited by gregfromskem

Hello everyone. I'm also in a similar boat as Priyesh, picking up my car very soon and yep im a total beginner when it comes to Skodas. I'm hoping I will be around the North West that weekend with my new wheels :). Would be ace if someone turned up (or lots of people) with a similar car to mine with some extra nice bits added, need some inspiration, I'm getting a 2007 Octavia vrs next week, hope to see you all there,

Greg.

Go for it Greg , is it petrol or weisel

I am going to try and be there, jet lag permitting!! Not back from Chicago till early hours of Saturday morning. Not been for quite some time so need to get back into the swing of things. Hope to see you there, will text you Pete :)