centre panel on the dash

maineyak

Having just got my '03 Fabia VRS I'm looking at the owners manual and trying to work out if the large panel in the centre of the dash is supposed to display information such as trip computer, car status etc as shown on page 22 or does it just for warning lights as shown on page 27?

The manual covers the whole Fabia range I would imagine but it doesn't seem to specify which style the VRS has. I can't remember seeing anything in that centre panel so far.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

The centre panel will just light up with warning lights....unless the car was speced with Maxi-dot at time of build...then it will be an orange/red dot on black background digital display! If you don't have Maxi-dot then the trip/mpg, dist etc should be on the lower left grey coloured display and is controlled by the push button on the end on the right hand stalk behind the steering wheel! B)