I give up!

Llanigraham

Well Dewi has gone into the dealers in Oswestry today to be "examined" and the bulb replaced. They hope to get it done by tomorrow, so in the meantime I'm in a 1.2 Fabia. Can't say I am that enamoured with it, but at least it is something.

More news to follow as and when.

if it's a courtesy car it's not going to be a top spec fabia really is it? :rofl:

if you had a really nice one then it would be fine - if I could have the internals of the Fabia II with the look of a Fabia I that would be a nice car, I just do not like the look of the Fabia II

• 2 weeks later...

Update.

Had a call from Will Fisher this afternoon to check that everything was working as it should, and that I was a happy owner again. Also was told that if it fails again to get in touch with him personally. I am most impressed by their customer service.

I spoke to Will about this Forum, and he commented on how well some of us seemed to understand the intracacies of the Yeti, the technical knowledge that was here, and the maturity shown. I commented that that did not seem to apply to other model sections....................

He even knew my Forum name!

Update.

Had a call from Will Fisher this afternoon to check that everything was working as it should, and that I was a happy owner again. Also was told that if it fails again to get in touch with him personally. I am most impressed by their customer service.

I spoke to Will about this Forum, and he commented on how well some of us seemed to understand the intracacies of the Yeti, the technical knowledge that was here, and the maturity shown. I commented that that did not seem to apply to other model sections....................

He even knew my Forum name!

Hi Graham,

That's very good service I must say :) and nice to know their still tracking our antics on the forum :bandit: Could be looking for tech info/advice themselves; bless :rofl:

Oh glad to hear that errant DRL is holding out fingers X'd

Regards as always,

TP