Coder near Cumbernauld?

AlistairS

Got my mobridge bluetooth unit fitted yesterday in Larbert to my Fabia VRS MK2. Unfortunately, the fitters VAG.COM was a fairly old version & so they couldn't enable the CAN Controller Gateway & The Telephone Controller for it to work with my Amundsen+ & Maxidot.

Is there anyone local that could help me with this please?

Few beers to someone who can help :)

UPDATE: Sorted now

Edited by AlistairS

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers, just on my way out to Falkirk to meet up with a SCN memeber whose going to help me out :thumbup:

Thanks anyway

sorry, never spotted your post. If you need any future help and can make it to Livingston I have VCDS :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

if you don't mind a trek to Dundee, I know someone there

Spotted your post while looking for someone near to North-East Fife who might change the display on my Yeti 1.2SE to large MPH - Dundee would be ideal. I'd appreciate it if you could give me details or put me in touch.

Thanks.

Spotted your post while looking for someone near to North-East Fife who might change the display on my Yeti 1.2SE to large MPH - Dundee would be ideal. I'd appreciate it if you could give me details or put me in touch.

Thanks.

If you don't get sorted out with Dundee and you could make it to South West Fife we could meet up and I could do that, done it to my Yeti so I know just what you're looking for

:thumbup:

If you don't get sorted out with Dundee and you could make it to South West Fife we could meet up and I could do that, done it to my Yeti so I know just what you're looking for

:thumbup:

Thanks. I might take you up on that although it would be no problem to come over to W Lothian. I have some misgivings about what effect this change could have on warranty - any idea?

Thanks. I might take you up on that although it would be no problem to come over to W Lothian. I have some misgivings about what effect this change could have on warranty - any idea?

None as far as I know. If you have a warranty issue it takes 2 minutes to undo