Hello Ladyluck here!

Ladyluck

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good god! pretty face and everyone goes mad! last one got 90 replies :eek:

I'm going to post my pic for the ladies.Even things up ;)

Mind you I think lady headcount is 4, men 5100 :D

More pictures please :D

Mainly of the car, when possible, before anyone gets the wrong idea (and I get a kicking :o )

Others... whenever you're ready :D

(Kicking coming my way then :rofl: )

I'm kidding. Welcome to the site, enjoy yourself. And make sure you don't get hit on too much with that avatar of yours... ;)

HA HA damn I have been found out :eek: and its Ellie :D

lol well everyone kept on going on about this forum and I wanted to see what it was all about it is actually quite good lol reading through the posts it is quite interesting and bloody useful I have to say!!! and could you make that piccie any larger ;-) my knees are all knobbly haha and its orange coupe and a black rapid lol!! :rofl:

Yip it is up and running and the only problems she has now is sorting out the petrol tank as its cough through much but is being sorted just needs a good old run!! She managed to go back and forth to Chatham to Worthing a few times with no problems and is doing a few daily runs. The loverly other half has got the paint to spray her after a little searching so will be completed soon horah!

lol

so anymore recent pictures of it havent really seen much on soc since those ones

There are but I will have to have a look I think they are on Pauls camera not mine will have a browse though was going to sort some more out good excuse tee hee :o