Ultimate Dubs Show - Telford 11th March 2012

ozzy999

Anyone with a derv wanting a stand , TDIsport are there and I am booked in. Also thinking about some drinks before as I booked a £15 hotel room at the nearest travelodge to save on the mileage all in one day. Family room FTW! :D

how do i go about gettin on there if.i could?...mines no where near as tuned up as urs. . so would it be allowed on a tdi sport stand?. . .haha. . if i was to go id try get.a hotel night before too :-)

Anyone with a derv wanting a stand , TDIsport are there and I am booked in. Also thinking about some drinks before as I booked a £15 hotel room at the nearest travelodge to save on the mileage all in one day. Family room FTW! :D

I live 5 minutes away from the International Centre where the show is. Within walking distance you've got Weatherspoons, Holiday Inn with Pub, a few pubs in Hollinswood and also several nice eating places :)

Are the many from Biskoda going, I may pop down...

Stands are free, If your car is inside you get a free ticket to the show,

I believe all the stands are taken up now, I had an email 2 nights back saying that I had a space for the Lupo but its now sold :(

Il be there in the fabia but ill leave it in the hotel car park

Rich

No car is ever truly "show worthy" - Mine's no looker with the front end chipped to hell, but its just about us with a thing for the darkside...

true, im just used to everyone slating my skoda :dull: even though come March it will be a stunner but its still a daily

THERE IS NO COST TO "GET IN" .....

Not sure how many times I have said that. The show has lots of outside spaces / stands, of which TDIsport has booked one and not sure if any others available. It is free to get in to the outside as basically its a car park with no ticketed entrance gates. :) You ONLY pay to get inside to the exhibitions/stands inside. Costs £12,50 in advance and I'll be booking my ticket soon as I am going no matter what now.

Google Ultimate Dubs and it will be first hit. :)

THERE IS NO COST TO "GET IN" .....

Not sure how many times I have said that. The show has lots of outside spaces / stands, of which TDIsport has booked one and not sure if any others available. It is free to get in to the outside as basically its a car park with no ticketed entrance gates. :) You ONLY pay to get inside to the exhibitions/stands inside. Costs £12,50 in advance and I'll be booking my ticket soon as I am going no matter what now.

Google Ultimate Dubs and it will be first hit. :)

i whent last year whent about 3.00 pm parked out side walked right in saved my self 23.00 quid not a bad show

why don't we all meet outside in the car park i be there and make owen stand worth a try

i whent last year whent about 3.00 pm parked out side walked right in saved my self 23.00 quid not a bad show

why don't we all meet outside in the car park i be there and make owen stand worth a try

could be an idea, who has the briskoda flags and stands to make it look professional. we could make it look like a stand on the car park.

I do, but I don't want valuable items left outside in a car-park. Bossfox donated the banner personally and I think he would be miffed if it were left unattended. I've no intention of taking any stand stuff unless a booked, organised stand was on the cards.

I do, but I don't want valuable items left outside in a car-park. Bossfox donated the banner personally and I think he would be miffed if it were left unattended. I've no intention of taking any stand stuff unless a booked, organised stand was on the cards.

This is very wise and I agree with you on that!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i need a space with the fabia is there any chance? add me on facebook Jake edginton for pictures.

wots going on about spaces outside the show can sumeone keep a load of spaces for members who will go

i went last year was late working so got there late but it was ok try go this time early and bring the roomy along

pete

I will be going this year, this will be the third year running ive been .... very good show and just down the road from me :thumbup:

Last year my car was on one of the Audi Club stands indoor, but this year ill just be going as a onlooker.

Next year we should get a stand together for this forum, you have to book it nearly 6 months in advance, leaving it a few months before is not good enough and you will fail.

Hope to see some other Skoda owners there :) :)

RockyVRS