Crimbo Meet 4th December!

tkoh12

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right people who that are going over the moors road via the guisborough bypass does anyone fancy meeting in the subway car park for say 12.15?

I was just about to suggest where we could meet up and travel in convoy there. I was going to say, Majupa car park in Redcar, then the car park at the top of Birk Brow.

However, Subway sounds good, it's only round the corner from me too. :thumbup:

I'm guessing people from Stockton/Billingham/Boro etc could meet at Teesside Park and travel up. As it's just off the A19/A66 people from up north could also meet there.

I was just about to suggest where we could meet up and travel in convoy there. I was going to say, Majupa car park in Redcar, then the car park at the top of Birk Brow.

However, Subway sounds good, it's only round the corner from me too. :thumbup:

I'm guessing people from Stockton/Billingham/Boro etc could meet at Teesside Park and travel up. As it's just off the A19/A66 people from up north could also meet there.

I'm would come along the A66, can we have a postcode please?

I'm would come along the A66, can we have a postcode please?

It is basically at the junction where the A19 and A66 meets. The post code I've found is for the Showcase Cinema, which has a nice large Car park.

TS17 7BU

I can't find Subways post code, but it's easily found on the Guisborough Bypass. For those meeting us at the Abbey Car Park, The Post Code for the Abbey is YO22 4JT The car park is a bit before it on the left, but if you follow the road you will end up there. Emma may correct me, but I think the car park is free in Winter.

P.S It may be a good idea to put these Post Codes in the First post.

It is basically at the junction where the A19 and A66 meets. The post code I've found is for the Showcase Cinema, which has a nice large Car park.

TS17 7BU

I can't find Subways post code, but it's easily found on the Guisborough Bypass. For those meeting us at the Abbey Car Park, The Post Code for the Abbey is YO22 4JT The car park is a bit before it on the left, but if you follow the road you will end up there. Emma may correct me, but I think the car park is free in Winter.

is there gunna be a drive at this meet :thumbup:

TS17 7BU

thanks, can we have a definate time and place? so I dont turn up at one postcode and everyone else is at the other? lol... I will be there for the drive accross the moors though !

anyone else fancy this or is that it!

I was just going to give this a quick bump too.

This weekend is the RAC (Rodger Albert Clarke) Rally, however I've just looked it up and the Yorkshire stages are on Friday and Saturday. On Sunday they are going to Carlisle and Scotland, so we will not be affected.

Now, the big decision is which one of the many Fish and Chip shops in Whitby shall we go to?