Crimbo Meet 4th December!

tkoh12

I just have done, though your right it will be black, sleeting here emoticon-0106-crying.gif setting off in a mo, will stop off at Thornton Le Dale for some Yorkshire curd tarts, theirs are the best :p

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have a nice drive fella's! im busy defrosting on the radiator :)

first home Ema,that must be a first 4 u,i bet tom woz 2nd.a good turn out 2day well done all especially every1 that travelled from afar :thumbup:

That was a good meet with a great turn out for us for a change. Thank You Tom for organising it. :thumbup: And Thanks to the members who travelled from far away.

Was a bit cold, but what do you expect for December! At least, unlike last year there was no snow on the ground. I think we should have had a nice wonder around town to keep ourselves warm after eating those lovely Fish and chips, but still.

We should do this again in Summer when it's warm(er), although I think I said that at the last Xmas Whitby meet 2 years ago.

yup, good meet, nice to see some new faces, and nice to say hello again to the old ones ;)

by the way, tried out my winter tyres.. 4 inces of settled snow on the A66 over the tops, and blizzard conditions all the way home after that... its still snowing heavily here now! :yes:

if we'd have walked around town Jim, I'd have ended up christmas shopping! lol..

hope everyone gets home safe :thumbup:

Superb turnout and good to see people stick around despite the baltic weather. Thanks for the free lunch too! Took a few photos but nothing too special:

6454386739_5859b777c7_b.jpg

some good pics there graham :thumbup: like this pic :thumbup: i wonder who the goodlookin chap is in the background :D

some good pics there graham :thumbup: like this pic :thumbup: i wonder who the goodlookin chap is in the background :D

He's not been formally identified yet, but it is believed that the local constabulary wish to interview him in relation to a number of outstanding matters :yes:

Anyone who may have any information should ring 0999 999 999 :D

He's not been formally identified yet, but it is believed that the local constabulary wish to interview him in relation to a number of outstanding matters :yes:

Anyone who may have any information should ring 0999 999 999 :D

:rofl: