Stage 2 Complete

max132

and begin the argument about the figures......

Been there, done that. :D

Same old people who criticise and then go silent when the proof arrives.

<yawn>

It's probably right to 10% or so, which is enough of a representative figure. :thumbup:

I mean what turbo and intercooler are you selling? Lol

sorry misunderstood -- standard PD130 Turbo fitted by Skoda about 40k ago and standard intercooler

Not sure what a good price would be - turbo was running fine ( car was mapped )and intercooler housing has lost a lug which the U ring attaches to so I had the pipe connected with clamps - easy fix using 4 self tappers as posted here a number of times. Some pipes still with intercooler but not all.

Anyone interested please let me know

Will post Dyno Run graph if anyone needs proof but don't want to start lengthy debate on what does what - all I know is that the car is quick and pulls well right through the rev range

that Dyno Graph

As I said above, as long as it's right to within 10% that's a nippy car you've got there. :thumbup:

Dyno graphs are not exact, they are representative. So there is no point in debating them.

Finally sorted our price for turbo and intercooler

Having looked into as much as I can I think a good price for the Turbo is about £190.00 and the intercooler about £90.00

Would sell both together for £ 260.00. (doesn't include postage but I'm happy to meet half way if you want to collect) (within reason)

let me know

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the feedback Dewi, we got some great results from the car.

As for the dyno chat, it gets boring.... at the end of the day, we set up race cars for various teams in the Dunlop Maxx series, Mini Challenge race series, and the Production touring car race series... these teams spend a fortune on their cars, entry fees, etc etc and the race engineers will only deal with the best..

Anyway, watch out if you see a subtle silver Fabia in your mirror..it may surprise you :rofl: