silly renewal

Snowey_vRS

hi all

just had my renewal through £692 I've been with them 8 years claim free 11 years protected NCD rung them as i got a quote for £421 and they said the cheapest they could do was £570 quick look on money super market and the same company adrain flux would insure me with come back with a quote of £474 so i get a super high price from adrain flux for 8 years claim free insurance

insurance really does my head in at times

ta

chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sponsor

hi all

just had my renewal through £692 I've been with them 8 years claim free 11 years protected NCD rung them as i got a quote for £421 and they said the cheapest they could do was £570 quick look on money super market and the same company adrain flux would insure me with come back with a quote of £474 so i get a super high price from adrain flux for 8 years claim free insurance

insurance really does my head in at times

ta

chris

Morning

If you would like to discuss this further feel free to pm me your details.

Cheers

Dan