2005 Skoda Fabia vRS - Standard Throughout

Scoo123

6465379811_d7d5bb6a6c_b.jpg

NOTE TO ADMIN: I have just made payment via Paypal for Freedom membership. :)

Ok, I am selling my 2005 Skoda Fabia vRS, key points below:

2005 05 Reg

Silver

72k miles from new

MOT til January 2012 - will put a full years MOT on it before sale, if full asking price is met

Taxed til February 2012

Comes with the following much sought after factory optional extras:

Xenon headlights

Heated seats

Cruise control

Cambelt was changed at 62k miles. Service history. Recent new discs and pads all round and it has had the front wishbone, ARB and console bushes all changed within the last month.

Clean inside and out - a couple of marks on the alloys is about it.

So basically an unabused original example of one of these, with some of the better optional extras these were available with.

Located in Canterbury, Kent

£4295

Very nice mate - if you were a bit nearer i'd probably have it off you. :doh:

Although the cambelt, etc are mentioned - does it have a documented FSH?

Any details on tyres.... brand, tread depth, etc.

I'm sure with the added detail someone will have it off you pronto! :thumbup:

Hi. History is full, although it has been mainly done at (trusted) independents in the last three years.

Tyre wise, there's more than one brand on it and all have good tread - I will have to check.

Priced taking these things into account and for a quick sale as I have seen an Octavia vRS TDI in a local dealers and have decided that is more my cup of tea - I came to the Fabia from a Mk4 Golf and whilst it is a nice car and a lot more fun to drive than that was, it's not big enough for us.

Prior to my owning my friend owned it for over three years and had no more than a turbo pipe fail on it in the time he had it. :)

Viewings welcome and encouraged - anyone that is looking for a genuine, unmolested example of one of these won't be disappointed with it when they see it / go for a ride in it.

More pictures will be available in due course.

Has aircon, yes, and it works.

Never been in an accident - all body work original.

No car park dinks as such.

There's one small chip in each front wing and a couple of marks on the top spoiler - lacquer is spot on. :-)

It's a lovely example, just not my cup of tea - a few years back I'd have loved it to death. :D

At the moment there is a Sony Bluetooth head unit fitted with a stealth shelf with 6x9s - was going to put it all back to standard before it goes but these are available separately if needs be.

I also have the turbo off a Golf TDI 150 ARL which I ended up with when I recently broke up a Mk4 Golf - this is available separately as well, although if the new owner is like me they will appreciate the fact this car is standard. :)

220 mile round trip completed yesterday - 53mpg, (would have been more but I couldn't resist competing in the 'Dartford Crossing Toll Booth Sprint Cup' :-D), and as usual, no dramas. :)

For those interested in the Sony Bluetooth headunit as an addition to the deal, the model number is MEX-BT3600. Has three pre-outs and comes with the box etc.

Will be MOT'ed tomorrow.

My new car is waiting so price reduced to £4195 and can come to some arrangement on the extra audio gear if needs be.

Oh, and now on 73k having done another 150 trouble free miles in it yesterday. :)

New car is in Durham, I am in Kent - can come to an arrangement on delivery anywhere in between.