eBay DV - has anyone bought one of these?

I'm pretty sure that my DV is knackered and I was wondering if anyone has bought one of these from this seller and if they're any good?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-SEAT-dump-valve-the-710N-latest-version-DV-/250947454547?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a6da24653

Just to confirm that this is what I need, my VRS is suffering from what feels like a kind of boost cut just as things are getting exciting (at about 2300-2700rpm depending on how much throttle is applied). Strangely this problem is worse on a really light throttle when I'm just toodling around, and when I floor it the car really flies and I don't really notice any hesitation at all.

Any help you guys can give me would be really appreciated :)

OEM 710n DV is cheaper than that from TPS or main dealer. £24ish.

It's easy to check your DV. Remove the DV push the piston up & put your finger over the small pipe on the top then let go of the piston. If the seal is ok the piston will remain up until you remove your finger off the top. If the piston drops down while your finger is still sealing the top pipe off then the inner seal has failed.

i had a spirited drive other day and now i have same problem but with mine having a jetex cone filter on it makes a really high pitched whistle, off to dealer tomorrow so will report back how much they are

I've got a spare OEM DV at home if yours is knackered, what part of Kent are you in?

I'm the other side of Kent to you I'm afraid - I'm near Deal. I still haven't had a chance to check my DV but I'll let you know how I get on.