Do I or don't I

Granpaj

I did the same thing....had a perfectly good Octy, but stopped by the dealers one day. They where quiet and ended up taking the Yeti demo for a drive....

Andy

[/quote)

More or less the same with me! Went to the dealers with a view to change the Octy Estate like for like. Because I do go off-road quite often (some construction sites and remote rural locations), and have grounded the Octy so many times, I particularly wanted to get better groud clearance, and was going to look seriously at the Scout.

But, they had a Yeti demonstrater; a good test drive later I had fallen victim to the "I want one!" syndrome. I knew the boot space was much smaller but dropping the rear seats gives all the space I need when I have to load it up fully. In reality, I'll never have rear seat passengers when I'm loaded, so the Yeti does fine.