Should I or shouldn't I. Yep

Granpaj

Having started the topic "Should I....", I went to the local dealers showroom yesterday and walked out a couple of hours later having put down a deposit on a stock SE +. It was down to you guys that I took the plunge, I just hope that it lives up to my expectations in everyday life.

Good decision. I've woken up this morning to more snow. No worries, able to drive down (and up) the steep Pennine farm track from my house to go and get my Sunday paper. In previous, Yeti less, years I'd have had to walk the 2.5 miles to the paper shop.

Good decision. I've woken up this morning to more snow. No worries, able to drive down (and up) the steep Pennine farm track from my house to go and get my Sunday paper. In previous, Yeti less, years I'd have had to walk the 2.5 miles to the paper shop.

Bobdog, you have an interesting couple of motors, you lucky devil.

Having started the topic "Should I....", I went to the local dealers showroom yesterday and walked out a couple of hours later having put down a deposit on a stock SE +. It was down to you guys that I took the plunge, I just hope that it lives up to my expectations in everyday life.

Another queue jumper joins the list :giggle:

Well done granpaj and you did well to avoid a long delivery wait. :)

You can look forward to enjoying your new car quite soon

Another queue jumper joins the list :giggle:

Well done granpaj and you did well to avoid a long delivery wait. :)

You can look forward to enjoying your new car quite soon

You make me feel guilty about jumping the queue. Well, maybe a little. Ahh what the heck. I just took what was available on the day. Being impatient and wanting to hopefully save money by not waiting for an exact spec, I was lucky enough to be in the right place, with a sales guy who was happy to put himself out to help. Having lumbar support was my main criteria for choice.