Suggested alternatives to jet washing or using a hose ...

SkimpyWan

Hi,

I live in a flat that doesn't provide me with access to an outside tap, so I didn't know if anyone on here uses a pressurised sprayer (much the same as a pesticide / plant feeder) that would allow me to clean my car using snow-foam (or a similar products)? If so, can people please provide me with product details / suppliers, as I'm worried that most products won't provide enough pressure to wash the car / apply the snow-foam / rinse the car etc? Also, if people use varying bottles / nozzles can you please let me know which ones you use or rate?

Cheers in advance

Skimpy

I would go to a Car Wash

Dont use the brushes provided!!

Take a Bucket and microfibre mitt..DONT USE A SPONGE!! :no:

Fill it with the soapy fluid provided after first pressure washing the car

Wash the car quickly with mitt

Rinse off with the lance

Done...and safely

Thanks for all of your suggestions. I just wanted to use a bucket and sponge, as well as a spraying device which would enable me to use something similar to snow-foam etc.

I guess I will just "take it back to the old school"!

Hi,

I live in a flat that doesn't provide me with access to an outside tap, so I didn't know if anyone on here uses a pressurised sprayer (much the same as a pesticide / plant feeder) that would allow me to clean my car using snow-foam (or a similar products)? If so, can people please provide me with product details / suppliers, as I'm worried that most products won't provide enough pressure to wash the car / apply the snow-foam / rinse the car etc? Also, if people use varying bottles / nozzles can you please let me know which ones you use or rate?

Cheers in advance

Skimpy

I used to live in a flat also back in the day up on the third floor, we had allocated parking and luckily there was an outside tap that the gardeners used, I just kept a hose and buckets in the flat and used that tap, you sure there isn't one on site somewhere?

You could use something like ONR or some kind of Citrus Pre-Wash out of a garden pump sprayer, they adopt the two bicket method but this in reality is never going to be up to much use unless the car has been well prepped and sealed.......... :no:

I think the best suggestion would be to head down to a pay as you wash jetwash, theyn take some other items to get the desired finish your after?