Superb Estate

HMM

Hello. Firstly let me congratulate you all on such a great forum. Loads of interesting and amusing threads :)

I'm due to order my new company car and after a weekend test drive in Superb Estate 1.6 diesel S trim I've opted for a Greenline Estate in Elegance trim with the following options.

Driver Pack £0.00

Acoustic parking sensors - rear £0.00

Maxi dot trip computer £0.00 Park Assist - front and rear parking sensors with Maxidot

Mobile device interface

Auto dimming rear view mirror

Heated washer nozzles

Sunset glass from b-pillar back

4 spoke multifunction steering wheel with audio and phone controls £0.00

Removable rear parcel shelf £0.00

Pearl - Black magic

Hill hold control

Rear side airbags

Decorative metal inserts on dashboard

Leather - Onyx

I've spoken with Lex and they are not sure of factory cut off date before 2012 'facelifted' estate begins production. They are trying to find out as I prob would prefer to hold off if possible. Although I think the current version looks great anyhows and would still probably order one. Maybe someone on this site might know?

Also wondered if anyone has pics of Estate in black or any colour with 16" Spectrum alloys. It may be possible to order the 16" Lunar alloys but not sure how they would look on estate. Had considered white but currently driving steel grey Mondeo 1.8 diesel Titanium Estate and prefer darker end of the colour spectrum. Although I did see one white estate SEplus on NI roads and it looked good.

Apologies for long winded post and look forward to replies.

PS - I'm open to comment on my options - is thea mobile interface device and park assis a waste of money? I currently have allround sensors on Mondeo and couldn't live without them :thumbup:

A

This is the car I've gone for with a few extras

SK SUPERB DIESEL HATCHBACK 1.6 TDI CR Elegance GreenLine II 5dr

This is the info so far on delivery

Date Authorised 21/12/2011

Required Delivery Date 20/12/2011

Status Ordered ETA Stock

Estimated Stock Date 13/02/2012

Estimated Dely. Date

The hatch boot is v clever and is a good looking model. To be honest the saloon would suit me but I find the estate good for the dog etc. What colour u order lowest and how about alloys - Spectrum?

It's a pain having to wait on delivery - as soon as you place the order I find it hard to be as enthusiastic about the current form of transport :)

I've gone for white to keep the cost down, don't want to give HMRC more than I need to!

As I've gone for the Greenline the wheels can't be changed.

Edited by lowest

I've gone for white to keep the cost down, don't want to give HMRC more than I need to!

As I've gone for the Greenline the wheels can't be changed.

The white is pure hotness if you have a dark tint.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

The new model year comes out around the end of May,

Are you sure the Luna's are still available? (and in 16") as they dropped them 6 months ago and they were only available then as an 18" wheel. (this is in the UK mind).

The park assist is very good, but not perfect - watch the wheels on the curbs! but if you want front sensors then it is silly not to spec Park assist IMO.

No, it is more like "if you want park assist but are fearing the money dont take it, but if you order instead front sensors THEN it is silly not to eventually order the park assist." It is not silly if you dont want park assist in the first place.

Ordered my Greenline SE hatch 10 days ago. I'm collecting on 3rd March.

For anybody buying privately from the dealer please be aware that the current finance & servicing deals require that your new car is collected within 10 days of it arriving at the dealers. Mine was built mid december so they have actually delayed delivery to dealers to get the finance and servicing deal inline with the new reg in March.

Edited by cts1975

• 2 weeks later...

Finally getting round to ordering car tomorrow. Black magic - just wish I could see pic of Greenline Elegance estate in that colour with the spectrum alloys. All images online are candy white?