My Stunning 05 Fabia Vrs In white, factory xenons, cruise £4000

TrevorB33

A new year in looming an i have my eye on a new project so sadly im putting my fab up for sale.

Basic specs are

shes just ticked over 143k,

shes an 05 on my private plate which the paperwork has been done to go back on 05 plate

Factory fit xenons and cruise, one of the main reasons i brought her.

I owned her for over a year and a half, in that time ive done the following i may forget some things.

KW varient 1's set at a speedhump friendly height.

Forge Front mount and sfs top hose,

Egr Delete

Golf gti front calipers, just need carriers to go 312mm upgrade

Redstuff pads allround

Cambelt and waterpump, aux belt and tensioner and all oem bolts changed at 121k last march i believe

Jetex cat back exhaust and has standard cat which has been gutted so decatted.

Shark stage 2 map, has run 186bhp min and 320llb/ft on sharks rollers

superpro arb bushes and has the cupra r console bushes.

forge rear strut brace

has 700quids worth of stereo and sub amp and speakers in her all alpine

pro race 3's with yokohama prada spec 2's only 6 months old

Custom mounted audi tt leather front seats

The turbo pd150 and uprated sachs clutch was fitted by jabbasport by previous owner at 91k.

It has service history up to when i got it then i do all the bits an pieces myself as im a qualifed VW mechanic.

The bodywork was done last april and still looks very good there are a very few small marks but nothing major at all, still in show winning form, the respray was just the exterior so no shuts or anything done, but looks very good two tone black and white.

Ive priced to sell and reflect the fact there are no back seats, have all the belts etc to refit but no seats.

the milage and Will need two tyres in the near future too but a while away yet, please any questions just ask.

Some pics these are most recent

DSCF0903.jpg

DSCF0905.jpg

DSCF0904.jpg

Picture015-1.jpg

im based in York North yorkshire now if anyone fancys having a look bear that in mind cheers

• 2 weeks later...