West Midlands Meet, Sat 4th Feb 1pm

LexVRS

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right then chaps. I've read the thread from front to back. As far as I can work out the list of attendees is as below.

1.LexVRS

2.C13URD

3.dannyp

4.johnyardley

5.vrs/steve

6.VWD

7.wasickk

8.Leon-y-k

9.stig1

10.Jonny5ive

In an effort to drum up some more support and attendance I am sending a PM to you all (and a few other members I know of in the area). It will contain some text for you all to copy and paste into your signature to raise awareness outside of the "West Midland Meet Section" as it will appear on all your posts with a click through link to this thread B)

J5

WHOOPS - Mrs V has decided that on that day we're going Oxford way to visit daughter - So scratch no 6 -soz lads .

An Orange Octy?!!! how come I've never seen this around town!?!!

Thread bump too! :p

Only got the car a Xmas :D And working in Coventry at the moment so trundling around binley and coundon area :)

Only got the car a Xmas :D And working in Coventry at the moment so trundling around binley and coundon area :)

Ahh I see, I'm currently in the Stoke/Hillfields are, not far at all. I'll keep my eyes open! :thumbup:

Ahh I see, I'm currently in the Stoke/Hillfields are, not far at all. I'll keep my eyes open! :thumbup:

I'm north of Coventry - Nuneaton area, but often in parts of Coventry - like Binley /Stoke/Hillfields .Mine's a MK1 TDI FURBY( which thinks is was meant to be a vRS ) in silver /Grey - Clue is in my username -it's last letters of reg . Most times ,there'll be a hairy Cairn on the rear seat looking for some Staffie or large GS to terreriose .

I'm north of Coventry - Nuneaton area, but often in parts of Coventry - like Binley /Stoke/Hillfields .Mine's a MK1 TDI FURBY( which thinks is was meant to be a vRS ) in silver /Grey - Clue is in my username -it's last letters of reg . Most times ,there'll be a hairy Cairn on the rear seat looking for some Staffie or large GS to terreriose .

You don't happen to have 16" Octavia alloys on yours do you? I see one now and then in grey - TDI

how long you lot thinking of hanging around over there not sure if i can make it for one i got work

hi guys aim just asking the same question how long you stoping there might get get down there for about half one

just for a chat and have a look at the motors pete

1.LexVRS<br style="color: rgb(93, 93, 93); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">2.C13URD<br style="color: rgb(93, 93, 93); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">3.dannyp<br style="color: rgb(93, 93, 93); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">4.johnyardley<br style="color: rgb(93, 93, 93); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">5.vrs/steve<br style="color: rgb(93, 93, 93); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">6.VWD<br style="color: rgb(93, 93, 93); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">7.wasickk<br style="color: rgb(93, 93, 93); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">8.Leon-y-k<br style="color: rgb(93, 93, 93); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">9.stig1<br style="color: rgb(93, 93, 93); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">10.Jonny5ive <br style="color: rgb(93, 93, 93); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">11.Dandelph

12. Bryand