Ideas for spending money on vRS MK1

Hey guys! I'm looking for spending some money on my dear Skoda!

Mods done:

De-cat

Mods to-do:

Replace speakers and get a new stereo.

Attempt to find stock vRS rims on decent wheels and get them black!

Maybe an Induction kit? Thoughts?

Which mods will I see the most benefit in?

So, looking for recommended mods.

Also if you guys have any maintenance suggestions for me that would be great since I haven't been taking to good care of the engine bay! :(

Regards from Iceland, Emil.

Edited by TheFamous

Don't bother with an induction kit, complete waste of money.. decent free flowing exhaust and a remap is where my money would go, but something should be done to cure the awful handling first so a decent suspension setup is a must.

On the audio front Alpine 17 cm Type R components up front. 13 cm coaxe for the rear and a type R 10 inch 2ohm Sub in a sealed box in the boot. All suitably amplified and a decent head unit. I would suggest sorting out the handling and stopping before any extra power is added. Go for r32 FARB and Neuspeed 28 mm RARB. No need to go mad on brakes OEM discs with Ferodo DS2500 pads provide ample stopping power. Then add some more power with a SHARK stage one map. As you are in Iceland the mapping you can do yourself via SHARKs STS module which they will send to you and then email you the stage one map. That should empty your bank account of a couple of grand then just polish,drive and enjoy !