'Big is best'....

Baker21

I get a sense of Deja-Vu here, shame I don't own mine anymore.

Another good job, I assume all the paint splatters came off.

Sure do Manny, slightly different engine and trim IIRC but I think the results are just as good....... :giggle:

We got about 99% of it out and the owner was more than happy I think....... B)

What you driving now then and why the change?

Excellent, great work Simon

:thumbup:

Manyt thanks in advance....... :thumbup:

Sorry I'm late in reading this - Great work as always Simon.

On a side note - The alloys on the side of the garage.... Do they need a home? :smirk:

No worries Rob........ ;)

The alloys are off one of the guys that is part of dooka really, he had them for winter as they have winter rubber on for his BMW 5 series but we haven't really had much need for them this year, not sure what's happening with them to be honest..... :doh:

Excellent, slowly becoming my favourite colour too, comes up lovely :)

Top effort Mr B.

Thanks, it's one of those colours where the gloss and flake come out really well after machining and certainly looks the part in the flesh, the colour suits the Superb's shape....... :thumbup:

What you driving now then and why the change?

Got a rather old Audi A8 3.7 V8 Quattro Sport, its been through the wars on 174000 miles and needs a lot of TLC, but it was cheap and best of all everything works.

Some pictures part way down this page.

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/223792-mannyos-2001-audi-a8-37-quattro-sport/page__st__20

Paintwork is ok'ish, bonnet and front bumper have major chips.

Got a rather old Audi A8 3.7 V8 Quattro Sport, its been through the wars on 174000 miles and needs a lot of TLC, but it was cheap and best of all everything works.

Some pictures part way down this page.

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/223792-mannyos-2001-audi-a8-37-quattro-sport/page__st__20

Paintwork is ok'ish, bonnet and front bumper have major chips.

Nice Manny, could really make that look awesome ;)

Just seen this detail Simon what can I say but SUPERB :giggle: what a transformation and that is just your Midge Ure sideburns sirca Vienna video 1981 :giggle: real problem this getting dark before 4 but you had plenty helpers. Top result as always :thumbup:

Just seen this detail Simon what can I say but SUPERB :giggle: what a transformation and that is just your Midge Ure sideburns sirca Vienna video 1981 :giggle: real problem this getting dark before 4 but you had plenty helpers. Top result as always :thumbup:

Simon, Rob and Chris worked like trojansemoticon-0144-nod.gif

Being inside with purpose installed lighting took the finish time to 6pm

I'm very pleased with the transformation and managed to wash it today and look at it in the sun today for the first time.

Used 2BM, 'Dooka' woolie wash mitt and drying towelsemoticon-0148-yes.gif

I think the metallic flake 'pop' is awesome emoticon-0103-cool.gif, the swirls covered it up before

I have no idea what your referring too with the side burns Alan? I was only just born around 1981......... :o

Simon, Rob and Chris worked like trojansemoticon-0144-nod.gif

Being inside with purpose installed lighting took the finish time to 6pm

I'm very pleased with the transformation and managed to wash it today and look at it in the sun today for the first time.

Used 2BM, 'Dooka' woolie wash mitt and drying towelsemoticon-0148-yes.gif

I think the metallic flake 'pop' is awesome emoticon-0103-cool.gif, the swirls covered it up before

Good news on the ease of washing Malcolm and the flake certainly started to jump out as we progressed with machining during the day...... :thumbup:

The pics with you on the DA deffo 81 burns, I know you were just born then but must be in your DNA to go retro, it is just I had them around that time but more pronounced :giggle:

The pics with you on the DA deffo 81 burns, I know you were just born then but must be in your DNA to go retro, it is just I had them around that time but more pronounced :giggle:

Well it's all over my head......... :|

:p