FK Exhaust

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The discount code is sparen10 - enter it in the checkout.

You need to be buying it from here...

http://www.carparts-tuning.co.uk/en/Exhaust-Tuning/Exhaust-Systems/Sport-exhaust-system-fit-for-Skoda-Octavia-1U-oxid-1.html

I've bit the bullet and bought one :)

Oh no I was going to tell you all not to bother damm it I am too late :rofl: ONLY KIDDING, :rofl: Which one did you go for?

The page is a bit deceiving as it shows a black exhaust box and not stainless.

Think Im gonna leave it and wait till mine eventually falls off.

No As I mentioned in my earlier post the picture is just generic the exhaust you get it full S/S.... Don`t worry Remember when their gone their gone.

Well... its actually on hold for the moment pending a different exhaust BUT if i do take the plunge it will be the Twin 90mm :)

I thought you said you had taken the plunge? Had it straightened today at Demon Tweeks whilst I was there a lot better but the guy only fiddled whist doing another job. lol Nice guy he was!!!!!! Whats the exhaust

Yeah I wrote that, about to pay and then I got a PM from a member on here selling one so I held on!

Still tempted just to get one even if it's to sell on!

Haha Been there done that got 2 extra!!! Cant sniff at that price ebay here we come.....

So its all straight now or are there issues?

Its 95% better, there is an ever so slight tilt on it IMO, checked with the misses and she agreed its good and you have to stare at it to notice. Like any aftermarket exhaust its all about the wiggling :D On the way back from Tweek`s no knocks and sounded great. I will try and get some more pics but just to confirm it sits about 1" from the top of the cut out and about .5" on either side of the cut out if that makes sense. And the main backbox sits no lower than the suspension. Again might not be everyones cup of tea, but for £150.00 I am sitting here writing this on my new laptop with the money I saved!! :rofl:

This ones popped up on eBay now too, UK made by the looks of it... not sure exactly how big the letterbox style tip would be/look though!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mk1-Skoda-Octavia-1U-1-8T-TDi-96-04-Full-Cat-Back-Stainless-Exhaust-System-/260930915492?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cc0b1cca4

This ones popped up on eBay now too, UK made by the looks of it... not sure exactly how big the letterbox style tip would be/look though!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mk1-Skoda-Octavia-1U-1-8T-TDi-96-04-Full-Cat-Back-Stainless-Exhaust-System-/260930915492?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cc0b1cca4

No I originally saw this one, but speaking to the guy he had never sold one before but had just become an FK dealer. For mine it ended up being £190.00 with the additional extra for the straight pipes. Also read the terms of business on FK Website and if you buy through a 3rd party dealer all your comms and any returns have to be dealt with through the dealer first who will forward. This guy drop ships to the customer and only has access to whatever is available from the FK website. He was a nice guy though. So to save money and to ensure returns if it was ship I dealt direct with FK. I wasn't going to say anything as I am finding loads of bargains searching under Octavia 1u as opposed to Octavia vRS. :)

:) Cant argue. What nick was the old exhaust in?

I cried :'( , they had to cut it off it looked ok from the tail pipe I had polished but on closer inspection it would not have been long until I had to invest. So lucky I found this one now.

Are your exhaust rubbers all in good condition? May explain it being a bit off...?

Yea they where all fine although the guys changed some to help it sit better I never realised its an art getting exhausts to fit, within the fitting kit you get some new rubbers/hangers but they ended up using their own as they where slightly better.

You bought 2 extra? How much you selling for?

My plan was just to stick them in the garage, and in a few months once all thes have going stick them on ebay for £225.00 worth ago. Someone i am sure will come along and buy as long as they are not on this forum :D