FK Exhaust

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the guy said it was 2.5" I think I will give one ago for that price :thumbup: , the guy assures me there good and excellent quality. Will keep you posted. :) I seriously struggle to Justify £500.00 for a milltek I appreciate their quality but its nearly 1/4 of the value of the car!! :doh:

that link is for just a back box though? Muffler with 2 x 90mm pipes? i may be wrong but thats what it seems to me.

I have checked with a dealer and its for the full cat back system in S/S including fitting kit. With the straight pipes and delivery it come to £170.00 to your doorstep. :yes: Hopefully it will be good, and yes a very reasonably priced mod B) .

I have checked with a dealer and its for the full cat back system in S/S including fitting kit. With the straight pipes and delivery it come to £170.00 to your doorstep. :yes: Hopefully it will be good, and yes a very reasonably priced mod B) .

Ah I see....quite a mis leading add!

For that price you really can't complain. Even if it falls apart after 3 years you still had a bargain

Ah I see....quite a mis leading add!

For that price you really can't complain. Even if it falls apart after 3 years you still had a bargain

Germans for you :rofl: I agree it is difficult to understand I ordered yesterday a front badge-less grill for £15.00???????????????? Lets see how good that is also. They do loads of things and looking around are quite well respected in Europe. So fingers crossed!!

Right taken the plunge now and bought it :S :S !!! Got it even cheaper than advertised :yes: So I no longer want to know what you know about them unless its good :smirk: I will let you know how the whole transaction goes as their somewhat of an unknown company.

FK Automotive are very famous for smaller parts like spacers and coilovers etc but have never heard them do exhausts before.

So they're certainly not unknown, just unknown for exhausts it seems!

Right taken the plunge now and bought it :S :S !!! Got it even cheaper than advertised :yes: So I no longer want to know what you know about them unless its good :smirk: I will let you know how the whole transaction goes as their somewhat of an unknown company.

if this is good im jumping on the band wagon :p

How did you get it for £170 delivered? I can't see an option to change to straight through centre section either?!

This is what i get when checking out...

FK Sport Exhaust Systems - 2x 90mm round - fit for

Skoda Octavia (1U) year 1996-2004

[Artikelnummer: FKDDSK903-2]

Availibility status: Only few items on stock

1 Stück 218.90 EUR 218.90 EUR

Subtotalsum 218.90 EUR

Shipping costs 11.99 EUR

Totalsum 230.89 EUR

Total 192.54 £

How did you get it for £170 delivered? I can't see an option to change to straight through centre section either?!

This is what i get when checking out...

I replayed to your PM but just in case anyone else is looking you need to use their new website, Below is the link to the 3 FK Exhausts they offer for Octavia 1U.

http://www.carparts-tuning.co.uk/en/Exhaust-Tuning/Exhaust-Systems/

I personally went for the 2 x 90mm straight pipes by straight I mean not DTM style!!!! Is this where the confusion is maybe???

This one and its cheaper now!! http://www.carparts-tuning.co.uk/en/Exhaust-Tuning/Exhaust-Systems/Sport-exhaust-system-fit-for-Skoda-Octavia-1U-oxid-1.html

If your looking for DTM it`s even cheaper.

Hope this helps guys. I am nervous though. And it would appear there may be some truth in the Jetex makes them and rebrands from a quick look around the internet, not 100% though yet.

I'm intrigued by the text underneath if you follow the link :

http://www.carparts-tuning.co.uk/en/Exhaust-Tuning/Exhaust-Systems/Sport-exhaust-system-fit-for-Skoda-Octavia-1U-oxid-1.html

The opening sentence is,

"Show them the back of her husband donated to the FK Automotive Exhaust Systems!"

Lower down they say,

"Let it thunder or soft mumble and lift it out from the crowd of noise killer from!" :wonder:

Fantasically random words put together in a highly amusing order. If their exhausts are as much fun as the description, they should be as mad as a bucket of frogs! :rofl:

I'm intrigued by the text underneath if you follow the link :

http://www.carparts-tuning.co.uk/en/Exhaust-Tuning/Exhaust-Systems/Sport-exhaust-system-fit-for-Skoda-Octavia-1U-oxid-1.html

The opening sentence is,

"Show them the back of her husband donated to the FK Automotive Exhaust Systems!"

Lower down they say,

"Let it thunder or soft mumble and lift it out from the crowd of noise killer from!" :wonder:

Fantasically random words put together in a highly amusing order. If their exhausts are as much fun as the description, they should be as mad as a bucket of frogs! :rofl:

German is written in a dodgy order so possibly the case its just directly translated?