Bluetooth Bong

Photoemt

Its amazing how you get so used to things that you forget they were there. Well I've had my new Yeti over a week now and only just noticed that it doesn't have that annoying "bong" when the bluetooth connects/disconnects. Have Skoda finaly dispenced with it or am I just lucky. Maybe you don't have it with the Amunsden radio, who cares I'm not complaining.

Edited by Photoemt

Ah... but can you hear the other person speaking if they call you?!

It is the same volume setting for both. But if you can hear them then brilliant for it having been banished!

Its amazing how you get so used to things that you forget they were there. Well I've had my new Yeti over a week now and only just noticed that it doesn't have that annoying "bong" when the bluetooth connects/disconnects. Have Skoda finaly dispenced with it or am I just lucky. Maybe you don't have it with the Amunsden radio, who cares I'm not complaining.

My bong disappeared when the bluetooth ceased working. It had to be sorted immediately after delivery - worked - and then failed again soon after. I use my mob phone so infrequently that I just can't be bothered to take the yeti in for it to be sorted again. Will wait till something else needs fixing (first service in 15 months time ???). I the meantime I do enjoy being bong free.

Ah... but can you hear the other person speaking if they call you?!

It is the same volume setting for both. But if you can hear them then brilliant for it having been banished!

My bong disappeared when the bluetooth ceased working. It had to be sorted immediately after delivery - worked - and then failed again soon after. I use my mob phone so infrequently that I just can't be bothered to take the yeti in for it to be sorted again. Will wait till something else needs fixing (first service in 15 months time ???). I the meantime I do enjoy being bong free.

The bluetooth is working perfectly, volume is normal and I can hear the person on the other end crystal clear. Maybe the dealer switched it off as part of his pre delivery inspection because he has heard so much negative feedback about it from or maybe it came from the factory that way. Either way "Bong free is the way to be" so I might start an exclusive club.

Edited by Photoemt

The bluetooth is working perfectly, volume is normal and I can hear the person on the other end crystal clear. Maybe the dealer switched it off as part of his pre delivery inspection because he has heard so much negative feedback about it from or maybe it came from the factory that way. Either way "Bong free is the way to be" so I might start an exclusive club.

I'll join your club emoticon-0140-rofl.gif getting rid of the bong was one of the best things I did with VCDS. Wish I could get rid of the audible seatbelt warning. emoticon-0120-doh.gif

Testimonial for Gizmo!

A visit to him left me bong free,seatbelt noise free,coming home lights switched to foglights,instruments staging, and with the Australian big MPH on the maxidot.

The man is a wizard :thumbup: :thumbup:

"Wish I could get rid of the audible seatbelt warning"

You can :thumbup:

And with the right help "You can" emoticon-0148-yes.gif Many thanks Martin - as JCP say's The man is a wizard