WTF

Well well they say every dog has his day guess what, I've just had mine! I haven't sorted the dealer out no but I had a very interesting chat with another franchise dealer today, apparently there is a lot of change within the vag orginazation in this area, firstly there will be a large one shop stop for all VAG group vehicles this will include,AUDI,SEAT,SKODA and VW under one roof this will be based at the old MERCEDES unit in Llandudno junction, right this is where it get spicy all the smaller dealers in the area are going to be dissolved, only being used car dealers rather than new :D ,the pentraeth group also slaters and hopefully this one near me will no longer appear on the map, this will be happening at the end of feb 2012 had a very interesting chat with the tools there as well they never ever remove wheels before 20k or 2nd service it's a no- no !, oh and by the way on the way to where I was going the satnav lost it the gps module within the antenna died, apparently there are a fee failing now and the dealer ( my new one) will sort it out when I come home from Malta, so good news I think although feel sorry for some of the staff at waun when there p45 arrives

Sadly looking at the thread for Pant Waen you were not the only one who found the service manager had an attitude problem. This shows that the attitude of one person can spoil a dealership and unfortunate you will have a 50 mile round trip to Llandudno Junction rather than a few hundred yards.

Generally SUK seem to want to close single branch franchises that have traded for many years and have a good reputation and loyal customers even if over that time they have held the franchise for several brands.

After being ignored when poking around a used car on the forecourt at my nearest dealer, which is part of a group with franchises for several brands, while sales staff were wandering around inside when I was first considering a Fabia when I made the decision to buy I went to my next nearest dealer. They were an independent from who my father had bought a used car about 25 years earlier. This kept jumping out of 3rd gear but a recon box was fitted without quibble hence I had confidence in them.

Not long after my car was delivered this dealer closed with the franchise taken over by 'the largest privately-owned motor group in England' on a different site. Some of the staff moved to the new site. This group operates over 40 dealerships covering VAG, Toyota, Honda, Smart, Hyundai, Mercedes-Benz, Mini and more.

Sadly looking at the thread for Pant Waen you were not the only one who found the service manager had an attitude problem. This shows that the attitude of one person can spoil a dealership and unfortunate you will have a 50 mile round trip to Llandudno Junction rather than a few hundred yards.

Generally SUK seem to want to close single branch franchises that have traded for many years and have a good reputation and loyal customers even if over that time they have held the franchise for several brands.

After being ignored when poking around a used car on the forecourt at my nearest dealer, which is part of a group with franchises for several brands, while sales staff were wandering around inside when I was first considering a Fabia when I made the decision to buy I went to my next nearest dealer. They were an independent from who my father had bought a used car about 25 years earlier. This kept jumping out of 3rd gear but a recon box was fitted without quibble hence I had confidence in them.

Not long after my car was delivered this dealer closed with the franchise taken over by 'the largest privately-owned motor group in England' on a different site. Some of the staff moved to the new site. This group operates over 40 dealerships covering VAG, Toyota, Honda, Smart, Hyundai, Mercedes-Benz, Mini and more.

This bloke is the franchise holder, a complete nutterIMO I feel sorry for John and Nora ferrerase the previous dealer and owner of the building, good friends with them, looks like it will be a vag mega store in Llandudno junction which may be a better option ?

Edited by seboni121