Gees RS Wagon

GeeVRSman

More lows.. oh, hang on :)

I had Torque logging intake temps yesterday on a little drive. No hard driving as I had Libby in the back, some 100kph motorway, some randomly twisty roads doing 40-60kph.

Ambient temp was 9-12 degrees and intake temp was around 18-23. Is that good?

yeh rob id say there good mate. was out the other eve and i saw 22 with a outside temp of 19. im more than chuffed. yours is a ebay FMIC aint it mate? hahahaha @ all the £600+ kits! lol

Aaah cheeky one just noticed your resting on a speed bump 'doh' still sick low tho lol

Oooo he caught you out :D

Air ride would be awesome tho Gee

Watch it tho.... Them splitters have went up again :(

Something like £45 i last heard

Mine was bloody £21.50

The alteas was £37

Seat are getting bloody greedy :(

Oooo he caught you out :D

Air ride would be awesome tho Gee

Watch it tho.... Them splitters have went up again :(

Something like £45 i last heard

Mine was bloody £21.50

The alteas was £37

Seat are getting bloody greedy :(

Talking of greedy dealers - they're over $130 (65 quid) here.

Mind you we're a long way from where they're made and there are no Seats here :D

Had to have a double take at that last photo. I was like, "there's NO WAY he drives about in it THAT low" and upon examination, I noticed the sneaky choice of parking.

I'm still wondering how you get about, though. Looks like you could face some 'interesting' bump dodge experiences.

honestly its really not that bad. I think the fact its not bouncy as hell helps as well. the "pillow" bumps i have to dog leg over but i tend to avoid those.. normal bumps like the 1 you see are easy.

i have driven slammed cars for ever so im kinda used to it. lol

I really can't believe I have not posted on this project as yet. maybe it's because I don't beleive in modding cars :rofl:

Would'nt catch me doing stuff to mine .......

Not much...................

P.S same decat as mine, had to extend mine to fit my piper system

SDC14871.jpg

SDC14866.jpg

P.P.S fantastic work buddy and really nice motor, like to see that one in the flesh :thumbup:

cheers bowders. Nice to hear comments like that from you. i love your car. lol

hoping i dont have to mod mine to much when i fit it all. deffo going to heat wrap it as well. does it reduce the bay temps much mate?

heat wrapping will help in 2 ways

1. keep bay temps lower

2. keep hot gases in the exhaust ( hotter gases move faster and you want them out as quick as poss )

quick tip if you dont know already put the heat wrap in water to soak first before fitting ;-)

looking good gee ;-) you sorted that pub lunch date yet ??

lol scooby + wrapping headers = big ballache lol

done a few of them and hated every one !!!

stupid busy = good ;-)

just started to think about my estate but having second thoughts already lol !!! 4x4 just not doing it for me just yet :-(

cheers bowders. Nice to hear comments like that from you. i love your car. lol

hoping i dont have to mod mine to much when i fit it all. deffo going to heat wrap it as well. does it reduce the bay temps much mate?

Cheers bud, my car will be a little lower this weekend when i fit spacers. :rofl:

As Clive states yep wrap does reduce temps and keep heat in zorst where you want it.

i love your headlights, what did you use..

quick tip if you dont know already put the heat wrap in water to soak first before fitting ;-)

+1 yep must soak to get wrap to expand slightly so when you fit it, it will heat up and become tight around zorst.

P171009_1547.jpg

The rally shlag!

hmm nice mate you and I share a common theme I had a same colour scooby identical to yours apart from no stickers and gold wheels. Loved the Ninja back box on it and the sound...

I had the high level STi spoiler on mine.

just started to think about my estate but having second thoughts already lol !!! 4x4 just not doing it for me just yet :-(

Nooo buddy give it a chance.......

Gee,

I had a 1992 Impreza WRX about 8 years ago and when it was working it was a good machine! But i had loads of bother with mine so it went to the auctions....

But i still think the sound of an Impreza with a full exhaust system is one of the best in the world!!...

Craig..

• Like 1

Collected a few bits From Rob today..

IMAG2821.jpg

IMAG2819.jpg

oh and done some more whoring on the way back from W8 HQ..

IMAG2817.jpg

IMAG2814.jpg

Got a few more things to collect this weekend and get dirty.. Excite!

Lloyd shhhhh lol

• Like 1

Collected a few bits From Rob today..

IMAG2821.jpg

Lloyd shhhhh lol

Is that a full super pro bush kit :thumbup:

I need rear beam bushes and looking for best place to get them?

Want super pro as all my rest are