Gees RS Wagon

GeeVRSman

wooohooo Finally!

IMAG3653.jpg

Thanks to Charlie (dark hero) for the lend. Met him tonight i gotta say his little furby is very nice!

YYYaaaaawwwwwnnnnnn, been done mate. :rofl: Lets see how yours look when finished. A wee tip (if i dare to the modding king) let the paint set for at least 24hrs, as i ended up with finger prints as you have to push really hard for quite a while. I did mine again after masking, and painted them on the car

Edited by Lofty79

should have the spray paint thanks to Adamweal, so mite get spraying on saturday once im back. :) mite get the bumper off tomorrow:)

Thanks lofty, will bare that in mind. :)

oh really!?? who be telling you about the secrets of the south!! The Beard is the Love tool.. :yes: .. i need to keep the wife happy some how and modding the car aint the way to do it! lol she hates the car with a passion!! (apart from when its raining!!) lol

yes my wife too hates the car, i came in covered in lithium cv grease after refilling my boots and feeding the joints.

If i wasnt such a good looking man beast im sure she would have left by now :giggle:

yes my wife too hates the car, i came in covered in lithium cv grease after refilling my boots and feeding the joints.

If i wasnt such a good looking man beast im sure she would have left by now :giggle:

i always have.. "babe get changed before you goto that garage" shortly followed by me saying.. "Its ok i will not be getting dirty" , Then followed by, "babe, can you get this grease out"!!! Paahaha. i think i only have 3 T shirts that aint got a bit of car on them somewhere!

i always have.. "babe get changed before you goto that garage" shortly followed by me saying.. "Its ok i will not be getting dirty" , Then followed by, "babe, can you get this grease out"!!! Paahaha. i think i only have 3 T shirts that aint got a bit of car on them somewhere!

A description marked with much familiarity. Tis true most of my clothes have a remnant of copper slip, or brake dust. But really if i hear a knock or rattle, and i have tools in the car, I SHALL NOT DRIVE ANOTHER INCH!!

Funny, i get the "go and get changed" treatment, and always say i wont be getting dirty. In fact yesterday "i wont be getting dirty im just fitting a starter motor" uuuuuuummmmmmm, im not sure i can remember a time when more dirt was all about me, i looked like an old fashioned chimney sweep.

Ah well, im 33, dont think ill ever change now im so long in the tooth. Just trying to cope with the great british wheel crisis we have at the moment, its as hard to find cheap wheels as it is to find basic grains like wheat at the minute. Must be the flooding

lol u can have my green wheels....

If only you meant it buddy, if only. they would look rather good shocking the folk around here who dont modify a potplant for fear of what folk would think

i wanted 110 injectors once, so told wife, mine were worn and needed changed, she said they seem fine to me, so i said yes but its the unseen damage they are doing. She said what damage like? So thinking as quick as i could i said it can wreck the cylinders.

She asked, how much would that cost? me: Cylinders are £149.99 each, but if you buy 4 you get them for £500. her: get the injectors then quick, before someon else gets em. me: no we cant afford it you were right! her: im telling you buy the injectors. me: ok then.

Job done, fuelling adjusted and cylinders safe from destruction, that was the one i felt a little guilty about.............briefly

• Like 3

Gee, how does she ride, I'm trying to figure out what coilovers i should get, the street ones you got look like fairly good quality, but im on a budget so am thinking the cheaper FK coilies might be an option, I don't want to knacker the comfort too bad though.

the ride is brilliant! may others who have been in my car back me up when i say the ride is better than it was before i lowered it!

Mine were around £400 mate and well worth the buck. :)