Gees RS Wagon

GeeVRSman

I'm desperate to know what happens, the doc wants to figure out something, and he must learn to respect a person! So they are gonna do it again tonight. However something is arry and Phillip seems to know what's going on, thanks goodness

Wrapping looks ace mate. But what was on Tele?

Edited by Lofty79

I'm desperate to know what happens, the doc wants to figure out something, and he must learn to respect a person! So they are gonna do it again tonight. However something is arry and Phillip seems to know what's going on, thanks goodness

Wrapping looks ace mate. But what was on Tele?

Made me and the wife LOL!! she was "trying" to watch NCIS and i had music on and was standing in front of the TV!!

Adam.. no chance.. im never wrapping a roof again! lol

why did you not fit the front mount first?? as you could have had it mapped with that in mind !!!

imo your mad not going with r-tech but each to there own shark is good !!!!

just showing me pal my build thread and see this comment.. made R larf!

• Like 1

for the record.. this is banter... irony i think the word is. i thought it was funny nothing else.

just thought id add that before its blown into somthing it aint! :)

• Like 1

Gee this was said before I became a dealer and r-tech is prob and still is one of the best out there

Not sure where your trying to go here with this IMO

I now run my own business and work hard to make it work don't need you to try and make me out to be silly !!

You work for rob at w8 you should understand things change and making things harder for others isn't the way it should be especially bringing up old post from old times !!

Gee this was said before I became a dealer and r-tech is prob and still is one of the best out there

Not sure where your trying to go here with this IMO

I now run my own business and work hard to make it work don't need you to try and make me out to be silly !!

You work for rob at w8 you should understand things change and making things harder for others isn't the way it should be especially bringing up old post from old times !!

not going anywhere clivey!! its funny! dont take things so personal and as a threat all the time! Brisky is the fun banter place! :thumbup: People know whats what on here, its not going to put anyone off nothing you silly goose! Chin up!

Remember.. theres a smily so its ok!

daym i been rumbled!! prob true tho... my cheeky sense of humour gets me in **** most days in life! thats why i work with the dead.. they cant answer back! lol

• Like 3

Oh and what Gee said wont put people off, people will see it as an old post and a bit of a laugh, from what ive seen your a top bloke and thats why people will come to you same as rob at W8 Performance :)

Everyone loves Gee.. Well actually i think its his car no one likes Gee really.. ;)

Aaaaaar how mean :D

I supose i like you Gee mate.....

I think lol but then again....... I do tend to change my mind alot hehe :D

Just kidding matey :) you know i bist your buddy

I think :D lol

• Like 1

not much of an update, i been playing with stickers.. i thought this was funny as!!

IMAG3746.jpg

not the best pic as its dark

IMAG3749.jpg

This is marmite. i can picture it in my head on the car and i think it will look smart..

IMAG3757.jpg

IMAG3759.jpg

Never noticed the corner i when wrapping it.. Just tidied that up. When i get a spare 20 mins i can fit the thing!