Fabia VRS Genuine lowering kit

Kie

when I had the fiat, I told them it was mapped, and I dont think they understood (muppet telephone people who only know the work "chipping" lol) I explained that the ECU had been reprogrammed and the car was now producing 165bhp NOT 130 bhp... she said, er ok, just let me speak to someone... came back and said "no increase in premium" and I said, and you have it on record that its remapped and now producing 165 bhp? she said "yes" ...lol... I was happy with that!

I'm with Admiral at the moment so this is good news.

Stage 1 map is in the pipe line but I but I think my age my go against me (21).

Same as me! Just turned 21 last weekend but Admiral seem to be alright with the age thing. Their the cheapest out there that I could find and if it seems their alright with modding well, even better! :)

I really fancy RARB/Lower/Stage 1 - That would make me happy but I can't afford it...

Saving for a house in one of the most expensive cities in Britain kinda sucks! :'(

Can you post it up on here when you do as i would like to give Skoda some feedback on these :):thumbup:

Sure emoticon-0148-yes.gif

There's a few guys on here who have already fitted the Eibach kit. Wonder what thier thoughts are emoticon-0105-wink.gif

Sure emoticon-0148-yes.gif

There's a few guys on here who have already fitted the Eibach kit. Wonder what thier thoughts are emoticon-0105-wink.gif

That's right. If you search a little you will find Stu's review, which is a stock springs vs. Eibach 20mm comparison. I think it's in his car thread?

Anyway, what we are expecting from Johnny is a H&R vs. Eibach comparison as some are in doubts whether 20mm are sufficient. Although the more I see some Eibach dropped vRS's (Stu's and another white vRS which is around here) the more I feel 20mm looks very good and should do the job for my likes....

That's right. If you search a little you will find Stu's review, which is a stock springs vs. Eibach 20mm comparison. I think it's in his car thread?

Anyway, what we are expecting from Johnny is a H&R vs. Eibach comparison as some are in doubts whether 20mm are sufficient. Although the more I see some Eibach dropped vRS's (Stu's and another white vRS which is around here) the more I feel 20mm looks very good and should do the job for my likes....

The only real comparison I can draw from the 2 different suspension kits is this.

I had Eibachs fitted to my 3 previous cars and found them OK if a little crashy at times. It was a bit of a revalation when I had the H&Rs fitted.

I would have fitted Eibachs, but they were not available anywhere in late December when I bought the car, so Awesome offered the H&Rs as they were in stock.

It was through chance that I had them fitted, but I am very glad that I did. Never know though, the Eibachs may be better, if they are, everyone should fit them and get down off those stilts emoticon-0148-yes.gif

• Like 1