Badge help.. will this fit

I want to make my car a stealth as poss as those of you who have read my build thread will know... question is, is this the same size as the VRS badge?

I cant just de-badge it as someone has previously glued my vRS badge on and made the paint have a "melted" look so i had to re fit the vRS badge

will this fit? is there any "lesser" model badges i can get?? anyone go 1 they wanna part with?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-New-SKODA-LX-BADGE-Fabia-Felicia-Favorit-Octavia-Yeti-Roomster-Superb-/280614974116?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4155f4b2a4#ht_2756wt_1031

:thumbup:

Edited by Gee-man

I want to make my car a stealth as poss as those of you who have read my build thread will know... question is, is this the same size as the VRS badge?

I cant just de-badge it as someone has previously glued my vRS badge on and made the paint have a "melted" look so i had to re fit the vRS badge

will this fit? is there any "lesser" model badges i can get?? anyone go 1 they wanna part with?

http://www.ebay.co.u...#ht_2756wt_1031

:thumbup:

Just fit the car with 15" cheap black steel wheels from the scrapyard. Nobody will look twice emoticon-0105-wink.gif

Last time I checked any badge will fit as they are just stuck on without pins. Only the skoda boot badge has pins in

i know they stick on as i have removed the vRS one to find the moody paint. i mean in turms of length. Obviously a fabia badge is shorter than a Octy badge. Just wondered if anyone know off hand as its cold out there and i dont fancy measuring... infact, i should go to bed and stop buying things on ebay. :no: :thumbup:

Edited by Gee-man

Moody paint? Won't t cut help? What color is your car?

Are you in a rush for one? I'm planning in popping to the local scrap yard next week that has 2 base spec octys in can get the badge off them if you want?

Moody paint? Won't t cut help? What color is your car?

Are you in a rush for one? I'm planning in popping to the local scrap yard next week that has 2 base spec octys in can get the badge off them if you want?

na mate, the badge has been glued on in the past and it has melted/distorted the paint. i was a bit annoyed when i removed it as i had to then put it back on! I have a detailing company as well as running a garage and nothing i use in either would sort that out. its gonna be a spray job for sure. :'(

If there is a Lower spec octy there mate by al means grab me a badge, pm me when your planning to go and ill pm you my number so you can text me how much the scrapper wants for it. (unless it was already in your tool box when you went in of corse :rofl: ) thats a kind offer so thanks raf. :thumbup:

Edited by Gee-man

If there is a Lower spec octy there mate by al means grab me a badge, pm me when your planning to go and ill pm you my number so you can text me how much the scrapper wants for it. (unless it was already in your tool box when you went in of corse :rofl: ) thats a kind offer so thanks raf. :thumbup:

No probs m8 think they will give them to me free as I go there quite a lot for a look round. Wanna see if any of them have a black carpet

The badge linked to looks like one that will fit the Octavia fine, but maybe ever so slightly a different length as I suspect its from a Felicia. It used to be quiet a popular mod on here to rebadge the back of the vRS, we had several 1.4 MPi's that surprised a lot of people.

The Octavia badges usually had engine size on them.

• 4 months later...