How long from build date to delivery?

Yeti Tiger

Mine was ordered 1st December and arrived at the dealer on the 19th January. So I make that 50 day from ordering to delivery to dealer.

Lease Company won't allow me to have it until the 9th March (when existing lease ends) :'(

Mine was ordered 1st December and arrived at the dealer on the 19th January. So I make that 50 day from ordering to delivery to dealer.

Lease Company won't allow me to have it until the 9th March (when existing lease ends) :'(

I ordered my 1.2 Tsi DSG Elegance in Lava Blue and Gobi interior with Park Assist, TPM, electric seat, spare wheel, floor mats, mud flaps and 16" Moons on January 5th. Make confirmed today as week 8 (20th Feb) so expect car mid/end March. So 11 - 12 weeks from order to delivery. Not the 4-6 months others report on this site!

Looking forward now.

I guess the model & spec of Yeti must have a bearing on delivery waiting lists. My 6 months is now down to 5.5 months. Greenline no extras.

There was at red Yeti Morrisons having the tyres inflated yesterday. As a devotee, I couldn't decide if it was Corrida or Rosso. How bad is that.

Hi. I'm a newbie to the forum and am wondering if anyone can tell me how long it normally takes new cars to arrive in the UK. My dealer has told me that my car was "in port of exit release" on 23rd January, so when do you think it might get here?

My White Yeti S110TDi 4X4 has just this evening arrived at the dealer's. I ordered it 19 weeks ago. They can't keep it for March so it will have a 61 plate. It was built last week of January. So was built about 2 weeks before delivery in Scotland.

Norry

Hi. I'm a newbie to the forum and am wondering if anyone can tell me how long it normally takes new cars to arrive in the UK. My dealer has told me that my car was "in port of exit release" on 23rd January, so when do you think it might get here?

My White Yeti S110TDi 4X4 has just this evening arrived at the dealer's. I ordered it 19 weeks ago. They can't keep it for March so it will have a 61 plate. It was built last week of January. So was built about 2 weeks before delivery in Scotland.

Norry

They COULD keep it for you to have the new plate. What they mean is they WON'T. Keep on at them: plenty of other owners here (myself included) had dealers who were quite happy to hang onto a car for a couple of weeks.

Norry

They COULD keep it for you to have the new plate. What they mean is they WON'T. Keep on at them: plenty of other owners here (myself included) had dealers who were quite happy to hang onto a car for a couple of weeks.

Yes they would keep it for 14 days but not for 20!