Fabia VRS Tyres

D15VRS

Well the time has come to replace my front two tyres, size is 205/45/16, so what do people advise, not a crazy driver no speed freak, just want a good reliable tyre, Thanks Diane

There are hundreds of threads about this (if you search the forum).

Personally, if you can find them, I can recommend Uniroyal Rainsport 2s. I bought a pair last year and love them.

Yes Jim H, I did a search and its as confusing as it is now, everyones needs are different. I guess I will have to balance up when I visit the tyre man.

I put Avon on my vRS, they apparently had a bit of a shoulder to stop you scuffing the alloys and were as good as anything else I've ever had on a car.

Performed alright in the snow last year as well, the tread pattern was the out from the centre clearance pattern, much better for snow or water than the grove all the way round like the Bridgestones that had been on it since new.