Felicia Pick Up

robk1

Hi Folks, haven't been with Briskoda all that long and have just become a freedom member.

Really interesting to flick through members cars. Mine is certainly no vrs but thought

it would be good to include a fun on the forum.

Perhaps lacking in the creature comforts, good fun to drive warts and all and have

carried all manner of things in the back (beds, numerous motorbikes for my lad to name a

few). Might aspire to a vrs one day! Cheers, Rob.

post-65470-0-41869000-1328997491_thumb.jpg

Came close to buying one myself years back, fun car alright. The modded one I've had the pleasure of seeing is a true beast.

Welcome to freedom.

Thanks very much, enjoying the site.

Nice looking Fun there.

Miss my old one

1.jpg

7.jpg

12.jpg

16.jpg

Great pick ups :)

Hi, Thanks for including the piccys of your fun. A lovely pick up with the clean look I really like (one of nicest I've had the pleasure of seeing). Great site with the people to match.

• 4 months later...

^ Me too! Agreed the insurance can be a bit of a headache, mine typically double that of the wifes Fabia. As for Ross's one ??

Indeed! I looked at insuring a cat c Fun and fully comp through post office was 1,109 with 0 NCB

Lee

• 1 year later...