FS:05 Fabia VRS MK1 -Black Magic 74000 miles SOLD

adm

After changing my mind couple of times, here is the official thread.

05 Fabia VRS MK1 in Black Magic

74000 miles ( mileage will increase)

Tax October 2012 MOT November 2012

Full service history and loads of receipts

Usual VRS spec plus:

312mm Brakes painted in Smooth Green

Turbo Technics Garrett 130 unit

Seat Cupra Bushes

Powerflex wishbone

Scorpion Cat back

Remap Custom by Richard Washbrook by Unit 18 automotive

whiteline rarb

weitech 20mm lowering springs and shocks

Colour coded front grill

Running 191bhp 304ft/lb with a smooth map (see graph below).

I bought the car from a member on here back in August, I decided to go for this particular car as it had been recommended to me by a trader on here as being the most tidy and well looked after car in the area. TDI Fabia are excellent and economical cars but can also be fun to drive, this car in particular looks brand new, no marks or damages on the bodywork now scuffed wheels very clean interiors with a standard look, regularly washed and waxed.Unfortunately it doesn't suit me, hence the sale. The car is now due a full service which will be done prior to the sale.

Priced at £5200 based on other cars on sale on here and autotrader. Based in Amersham HP6.

Comments and queries welcome

Pics taken in September, the car hasn't changed since, new pics available on request

Thank you for looking

Photo0214.jpg

Photo0213.jpg

Photo0212.jpg

Photo0211.jpgPhoto0210.jpgPhoto0209.jpg

Photo0225.jpg

Photo0224.jpg

I've got few ideas in mind,my hart says, legacy twin turbo, Silvia S14, Skyline R33, 350GT or R32, my head however, octavia vrs mk1, Golf mk4 1.8T, Leon Cupra R Mk1, alfa 156 and mondeo ST.

I'm trying to be sensible :wonder: and currently looking at a 275bhp cupra or 250bhp MK4

I parked next to this car at Trax 2011 in September, and can testify to it's condition.

Great paintwork and bodywork, a really nice, standard looking car.

It was a wet day at Trax, and this car beaded beautifully, so has obviously been well cared for in the detailing department.

Good luck with the sale, make a cracking car for someone.

Hi Clarkey,

Thank you for the kind comment. It seems that no one is on the market for a Fabia now days :(

I am, looking a bit cheaper though, check introduce yourself, (Hi from South Wales)

Hi and welcome to the forum, seen your thread but I'm afraid that I wont let it go for 4K.

Car now also on PH . I found a small scratch just above the front right wheel nothing big and it should polish off.

Cant seem to be able to upload pictures any more sorry., below is the link to my photobucket acc or I can e-mail over.

http://s658.photobuc...lessandro1/VRS/

• Like 1

Hi Adhal,

Does have cruise and 6 CD changer, no xenons and not sure on engine engine model, I'll look into it tonight if I can.

THe car was previously bought from new from MattCooper79, also a member on here

ALex