Service checklist

KatieB

Hi

New to here and wondering if anyone can help? Took my fabia for its first service yesterday since I bought it. Garage phoned before I got to work to say it wasn't needing the inspection service as it should've been for that mileage but it needed a full service as the 'full service' done after I agreed to buy the car hadn't been done and a load of parts that should've been replaced weren't according to the service record book (invoice backed this up when I got home and checked). Obviously I will be taking this up with the dealership I bought the car from .... and taking it further if I don't get a satisfactory response but I need to do my homework before I send in my snottogram to them. The garage I went to was really helpful and they itemised the items that should've been replaced in the last service on the invoice for me but I could do with a checklist to show what should've been done. I've found a service checklist on another part of the forum (http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/175685-single-page-service-checklist-pdf/) but it's a couple of years old. Can anyone point me towards a more recent checklist?

Thanks in anticipation!