Moors Meet Sunday 11th March 2012

Monte Carlo Mart

Now the weather is a little better , Myself & Scott (thurlby12) were just wondering who would be up for a repeat run over the North Yorkshire moors on Sunday 11th March 2012 upto "The Lion Inn" at Blakey Ridge for sunday dinner , looking to arrive at Blakey Ridge for 1pm (might have to book but will confirm this when we have definate numbers)

09.45 meeting at Rosebery Topping car park , looking to depart there about 10.15 ish

ROUTE

Stokesly to Helmsley B1257 (19 miles / 30 mins) stopping off here for a break

Helmsley to Blakey Ridge A170 (16 miles / 25 mins) stopping off here for lunch emoticon-0110-tongueout.gif loads of space to park

Blakey Ridge to Danby (7.2 miles / 12 mins)

Then to finish off ??? who knows , we can sort that out on the day , maybe do the Goathland / Whitby route emoticon-0103-cool.gif

Anyone interested in this then please post below , children welcome

www.lionblakey.co.uk

Monte Carlo Mart

Thurlby12

Edited by Monte Carlo Mart

It's 3 meets in a row for me.

VAG-Cars meet, Harrogate, then this one. Does this mean I have to wash my car 3 times in a month?

oh, and there's another meet at the Windmill pub at the end of March.

Edited by Jim H

I could be up for this, I'm on nights, so it will depend on just what my night shift before is like! lol... can I have a postcode for the meeting place?

Taken from the Moors meet thread from a few years ago.

"Nearest post code that I can get is TS9 6QR which is Newton under Rosebery, the car park is near it, you cant miss it, just look for a BIG hill on the right!"

If you are travelling from Great Ayton we are meeting in the car park just before you get Newton. You turn right at the 30 mph speed limit signs.

See Street View Here

Obviously, if you are travelling from the A171 and/or Guisborough, it's on your left, by the de-restriction signs.

Edited by Jim H

Sharkrider , i am coming from Durham area so i can meet you on the way if you like & show you the way , maybe meet up at Mcdonalds @ Teesside Park (postcode TS17 7BS) with me & scott

yes, I would drive through there.... I'd need to let you know that morning by text if poss, because if i'm working all night I'll not make it, but if I get my head down I will ;)

edit thanks for the postcode Jim :)

OK spoke to my better half, I will be there, and if people are meeting at McD's, any chance we could meet up there aswell?

Wife and kid have decided to go to the Centre of Life instead - woo hoo - freedom for me :D

1.Monte Carlo Mart

2.Thurlby12

3. vrsadz

4. Jim H

5. Armegatron

6. GrahamVRS

7. Sharkrider - possible

8. GThomp6654