Hi all, when I see the furby I will free up some cash to inject into the Octy.

£2000-£3000 is what I'm looking at.

£2000 would probably go on a Shark for a stage 2 (http://www.sharkperformance.co.uk/brands/Skoda/Octavia%20%281Z%29%202004%20onwards/Skoda%20Octavia%20%281Z%29%202004-2009%20vRS%202.0TFSi%20200PS/)

but looking into it is this the best way for more horsey's?? +60 for a stage 2 seems abit low to me?

But what else should I do? I want to upgrad the brakes but dont really know what the best way forward is for this?

Also, I have a columbus unit which I'd like to up-grade with either tv or DAB or would like to add blue-tooth to the car.

What would anyone else do if they had the money?

Just thinking ICE really.

Things I just couldn't do without on mine would have to be my coilovers (it looks awful without) and my short shifter (it feels like changing gear in a transit without). The diff made the car feel like a different car too - SO much more fun to drive. I'd do all these things before brakes.

I have an OEM skoda bluetooth kit which i had installed in my previous Octavia. I had it removed when i changed my 08 octavia for a 61 plate octy with factory fitted bluetooth. I have the full kit, module, wiring loom microphone bluetooth ariel. I had the kit fitted and removed by Ben at shark performance. I'm looking for £250 for the kit. Any interest please PM me. thanks

ray

lmao, I dont think the missus will agree with that one.

Looking around brisky and t'interweb, its bloody confused.

Modding used to be so easy but everyone is useing codes that I dont understand, RARB for example.

I think the TTS shifter is a doer,

I want a re-map but not sure on the best route or who with.