My wife hasnt been able to get a job for the last 8 months & all our savings have gone just paying the bills. So my fleet has to shrink!

I've got this:-

IMG_0181.jpg

Polo GT - home made Genesis GT using rust free shell and loads of good GT parts - Cheap to run - 40mpg, £200 a year insurance, but limited mileage. maybe get £750 or so for it.

This:-

03062010134.jpg

As is - tech spec & them wheels - maybe £5000??

And this:-

IMG_0257.jpg

VW Touran 1.9 Tdi - 55mpg - 7 seater - Phaeton rims - coilovers - maybe £6000??

Just really low at the moment (and i'm not talking about the coilovers) will obviously put one up for sale, sell it and the mrs will get a job and i'll instantly regret it!

You wont get £5k for a 53 plate Fabia vRS buddy. Sorry. It just won't happen.

Maybe 4k with low miles, mint condition, desireable extras ect...

I was beginning to consider selling mine a while back, but i got a job. It aint nice considering selling something you like, I was able to sell some Spiders in the end to tie me over! Maybe sell your wheels to xa0sx :giggle:

Hope it all works out for you and you keep that (very nice) Fabia.

Joe

Edited by vRS Joe

Love those wheels on the fab! I know it must be gutting to sell one (or more) but at least the bills will get paid, and you can replace the car later on. Jobs are few and far between and loads of people try for the same one. I started a new job 4 weeks ago and people still come in everyday asking and dropping off cv's! Wish you all the best, and fingers crossed you get to keep all 3.