Do fabia 2 come with bonnet lifters?

So are there options already available? :) I'm not aware of any. Having looked on google images at a couple of shots of the engine bay, it looks tricky to setup a lifter. Anyone able to post some good pics of the wing/inner wing with bonnet open please?

Unless you're disabled in some way, I can't see the point. Maybe for the VRS though, as you spend so much time lifting the bonnet to check the oil.

HAHAHAHA well done jonny boy ;) lol, so is yours a problem or problem free lol?, the poll going on seems to be rigged as none have problems , only 1 stuvrs's vrssssses sorry lemon spasm :)

Everyone is able to participate and the majority of vRS's are fine or have small things wrong with them and nothing I'd consider serious. Granted there are a few bad ones but that's what the dealer is for

Just playing martyn ;) the vrs is an amazing car, especially the ones not built on any day except Friday ;)

• 2 years later...

I reckon bonnet lifters give a real "premium feel" to a car.  Disappointed (but not surprised) the Fabia didn't have them after the Superb and Octy.  Golf has them.

It just has an old skool bent coat hanger thing...

• 2 months later...

I think I replied about lifters for the Fabia2 recently but can't spot my post.

However, I have found the seller who has them and they have agreed to give Briskoda members a discount, of free shipping. This saves about seven quid. 

They are smaller piston/barrels then the ones Devonutopia uses on the Fabia1, but are in pairs, not a single sided one. Still black though so hopefully won't corrode like chrome ones do. I will name names, if there is an interest.

its a removable, non permanent kit, according to the seller. No permanent mod needed. Bolt on, bolt off!  £36 plus £7 postage, (free for Briskodians)!

• 1 month later...