Keeno93's Fabia Estate!

keeno93

Is it only me, or do you have a mean camber? 'Cause from those pics, that seems to be as negative as my Merc. And I really don't recommend that unless you're taking it to Silverstone.

Personally I'd raise the car a bit, especially in the back, but it looks great otherwise. Also, you really need to raise the exhaust, I reckon the speed bumps are beginning to conspire against you. Psst! If you drive slow enough, and roll down your window, you can hear them whisper...

Edited by DaKKs_152

Haha, i havent had any problems with scrapping as of yet! Trust me, ive listened for it lol.

As for camber, i did actually think that after i lowered. More on the from right? Im not sure if thats where my problem comes in, with the top mounts, maybe there too tight?

Nah, I doubt it. Coilies have a nasty tendency to give mean cambers even if you run them stock, i.e. no adjustments. You have to do a wheel alignment, I reckon. Any mechanic can do it, if you do don't have the tools at home.

• Like 1

I dunno if you even like this, mate. But I found some nice pics on a Hungarian Skoda forum. Might give ya a few ideas.

skoda_fabia-rs_e1.jpg

skoda_fabia-rs_e2.jpg

skoda_fabia-rs_e3.jpg

^ I'm gonna make net like that for my Fabia. Gonna be tricky since my boot is have the size of yours, but still.

Edited by DaKKs_152
  • Like 1

Reverse rake! think the rears have been wound down a bit too much compared to the fronts.

And that is the Skoda Combi Paris concept - what Skoda were suggesting for a "vRS+" estate if memory serves. Think it was a full on vRS underneath.

I like the car how its sitting, its on the dub/euro look, exactly how i wanted it. Got adjustable drop links in the post, so the front and rear will sit evenly. Not gonna bother getting the top mounts or drop links fitted until the beginning of May as i've had enough of the car for now lol, need a break. Currently spent around £1200 on the car, no word of a lie. Thats not including brakes and fitment and the servicing bits.

Will update you guys as n when!