Scottish national meet. 29th April Crail Raceway

apmaman

Got a Vauxhall version of that? :giggle:

Ebay mate

Personaly for me it should have been "id rather push a skoda than drive a ford, vauxhall, fiat, renault, peugot, citreon, kia, hyundi and anything jap unless it has over 400bhp"

Ebay mate

Personaly for me it should have been "id rather push a skoda than drive a ford, vauxhall, fiat, renault, peugot, citreon, kia, hyundi and anything jap unless it has over 400bhp"

:clap:

got my brisky and rather push a skoda stickers on. along with the semi slicks ready to pump in some quality times. taking the rear seats out tomorrow and gonna see about the front passanger too.

Bump for tomorrow! Hope to see as many Skoda's there as possible!

For those leaving from Aberdeen there are a bunch of cars leaving from Asda Bridge of Dee at 8am and passing Shell on the Kingsway, Dundee at 9am.

Also the weather looks like its going to be ace! Looking forward to seeing you all there!

One more thing - if you go, the price is £10 to get in and £15 to run your car on the 1/4 mile. Also, if your car has a terminal speed over 110mph, youand your passengers are required to wear a helmet.