Sorry!

I joined Briskoda when I got my Superb a year ago, as I had found the Citroen forums essential in examining the multitude of faults I had.

Unfortunately having done 22000 miles in the year i have had absolutly no problems, no questions, and the car is working as perfectly as ever.

So....Sorry that I haven't been on here much - the car is to blame :-)

I'm just two weeks into the ownership of my Superb and very glad to hear an apology like yours is necessary after one year and 22,000 miles!

So far I'm delighted!

Thanks!

Rather than apologise ,, just keep your satisfaction a secret .. Otherwise the waiting list for new cars will get even longer!! :happy:

Glad you are enjoying your Superb.

I've done 50,000 miles now and I've had a new sat nav antenna and a new DPF. I'm not complaining though as I am still enjoying the car immensely and these things happen sometimes .

My parents have a Citroen Grand Picasso EGS thing and I don't have enough room here to list what has gone wrong on it.

I joined Briskoda when I got my Superb a year ago, as I had found the Citroen forums essential in examining the multitude of faults I had.

Unfortunately having done 22000 miles in the year i have had absolutly no problems, no questions, and the car is working as perfectly as ever.

Same time next year then?

Glad it's been trouble free - long may it last. I'm on my second octavia. The first did 96k in 6 years (of which 55 ish were in the first 2 years) and needed the grand sum of one wheel bearing (22k - warranty) and one coil pack (75k).

Shocking reliability!

:happy:

Where as my 1972 MG Midget with 74k on (which i've had since last July) has so far set me back pads/shoes all round, front disks, diff seals, coil, plugs, leads, electronic ignition (and it's still misfiring...)

Edited by sdenny

Yes but think about the poor dealers and the guys standing round in their workshops whistling and polishing their spanners cos they've got nothing to do. ;)

I have my CR170 4x4 combi for 14 months and 50,000km.

Problems?

1. Driver's door electric window switch unit was replaced under warranty.

2. Sat Nav maps are two years out of date. A nuisance when one is living beside a new Motorway that will be two years opened in July

3. Small fuel tank!

Apart from that the car has been everything I had hoped for, and more.

• 1 year later...

Well my three years is nearly up and time to change. So I've done over 50000 miles and the only fault has been a wheel bearing, replaced under warranty.

I don't count the punctures and cracked alloys, they're the fault of our wonderful potholes!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Unfortunately having done 22000 miles in the year i have had absolutely no problems, no questions, and the car is working as perfectly as ever.

WHOOPS, Murphy's law will now be applied, I hope you had your fingers crossed when you posted.

My three years also coming to an end in about 6 months so looking at replacements now

Car on 52k miles and has needed

Two variable services- no drama

On second set of tyres, front went before rears. Also couple of punctures

New front grill, courtesy of pheasant wanting a Darwin award

New front badge replaced following recall

Overall 3 years of relaxed trouble free and comfortable motoring

Unfortunately lease cost for replacement like for like can't be justified and for various reasons I will be downsizing this time

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk