Hello from Somerset, newbie Skoda Superb owner

Firstly hello to everyone, from what I have read you seem like a friendly and non judgmental lot which is good news to someone who doesn't really know an awful lot about cars!!

I have a '56' 2006 Skoda Superb 2.0TDi comfort 'facelift' with 110k.

Ideally looking to broaden my knowledge about Skoda's, and of course Superbs in particular. It would appear that DPF's spark up quite a bit of debate and even amongst the folk here and so I am going to throw my hat into the ring and seek some advice from those of you far more knowledgable than me but I'll do that in the Superb forum.

But in the meantime I live near Wells, Somerset and want to ideally find a trustyworthy Skoda knowledgable mechanic or garage in the area or one near Bristol and Bath, any suggestions?

Cheers

Mark

But in the meantime I live near Wells, Somerset and want to ideally find a trustyworthy Skoda knowledgable mechanic or garage in the area or one near Bristol and Bath, any suggestions?

Streetwise Automotive in Whitehall, Bristol is the only place I'd take my cars

since moving from London to Keynsham.

He works on both of my Skodas, my Van and Mazda.

Decent prices, good well equipped workshop, can do MOTs and wheel alignment as

well as ordinary work and maintenance. He recently rebuilt the engine on my van after

a cambelt failure. I'd recommend him.

PM me for more info if you want and I can put you in touch with Mitch the boss.

Top bloke! :thumbup:http://www.streetwise-automotive.co.uk/

Welcome to Briskoda by the way!