Maxidot Retrofit help in Devon/Cornwall

Hi again,

Having now got the appropriate Maxidot Unit for my Scout does anyone know of a garage in Devon/Cornwall (Indy or Dealer) that would be able to fit the Maxidiot and code it correctly?

I know that there are some Skoda Dealers and independents in Plymouth/Exeter, but wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations before I start ringing round. From some of the previous topics it looks like a couple of hours work to fit and code? Thanks in advance again.

Cheers

Gareth

Agreed there is no reason why a dealer cannot do the job. However most of them won't.

It is not an "authorised" upgrade as far as Skoda are concerned and most dealerships will toe the company line on this.

Feel free to do the upgrade, but without our help is the general response you will get.

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...