Rear wiper blade

Eurocarparts said computer says no. Halfrauds said the same and wasn't in the reference books. Why our octys don't have rear blades according to records I don't understand.

Anyway I finally got off my lazy backside and measured it my self

Audi A3 rear wiper blade or 15" clip type universal does the trick.

Now gotta get the washer jet working :p

if it's the later covered rear wiper, then only blades from dealer or TPS fit correctly as the blade is curved to fit in arm correctly.

For my estate, with a standard style blade (non-aero), I simply bought a complete arm assembly from Wilko, removed the rubber blade, cut to length and fitted back into the Octy assembly.

Cheap and works perfectly, as proved by this picture:

dirty_clean.jpg

It is a pain in the backside that sourcing a replacment rear wiper is such a slog. I know whoever replaced the on mine before i bought it fittedd a standard, uncurned 16'' and it's terrible! annoying me since 3 days after i bought the car (2 months ago), everytime I try to clear the back window :wall: ... just havnt gotten to a dealer to get a CORRECT replacment yet.