Interior lights upgrade

Delboyyy

A few questions which may have already been answered on other threads of light / DRL upgrades but I thought I would post this to get updates purely on the internal lights.

Are the internal courtesy, spot and boot lights in the Yeti part of the vehicle CANBUS system?

If not, can standard C5W-3smd and 501-5smd led`s be fitted without any associated problems or is it best to still fit Canbus error free versions?

Are the C5W-3smd leds bright enough to replace the existing lamps in the rear courtesy lights or should I fit the C5W-6smd package?

Have any members simply replaced the boot lamp with an Led to good effect rather than the complete (and expensive) module from Superskoda. If so, what type of Led did you use?

Del

Thanks Rockhopper, did not think to look in ELSIE`s project section for this.

Really need to do better with the search tools...Thanks again.

Del

Del

just did this myself and the end you need to poke the screwdriver into is the other end from where you showed me - ie you need to poke at the front end (ie nearest the front of the car). Dead easy when I spotted that. Then I discovered the festoons out of my octavia don't fit!