Octavia Mk2 Stereo Din/Double Din adapter - genuine part

paul080803

I got this with the intention of fitting a kenwood single din sat nav unit into my 2007 Octavia.

Since getting the part I got a new car and now the Octavia is for sale, so this is not needed.

I searched all the aftermarket options for fitting a non genuine headunit into the car and they were all pants and looked tacky so I went for the rather expensive genuine option, and as soon as I collected the parts I was happy I did as the quality is excellent.

There used to be 3 different kits dependant on interior colour of trim and with or without climatronic. Skoda have superseeded all numbers to 1 and then you have to buy the facia trim on top specific for your car.

Up for sale is the genuine adapter kit, this includes:

- The facia panel for a non climatronic model, in a dark grey/silver colour

- The single din (with storage tray underneath and runner mat insert) mounting cage

- The wiring adapter, this converts the quadlock to ISO connectors, the ariel and also the wiring to provide a switched live from the fusebox

- The fitting instructions.

This is all brand new and costs £62 from skoda

I am selling it for £45 delivered, no offers please at this price.

P1020665.jpg

P1020666.jpg

P1020668.jpg

I also got the specific facia trim I needed, this is a light silver finish for a vehicle with climatronic. It costs £18.50 from skoda.

It is brand new and unopened.

I want £10 for it delivered if with the main kit, extra £2 if not. First dibs is for whoever buys the main kit.

P1020661.jpg

Thanks for looking.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I didn't know these even existed! Will this allow fitment of say a double din pioneer hu into the Octy II ? I have a connects2 solution at present and it does look a bit pants! Would you take £35 incl the silver climatronic panel? Best regards, Jon

Yes this will allow you to fit a double din pioneer unit.

I will take £35 posted, it is so much better than the aftermarket options available. It make it looks really factory.

I will send you my paypal details via PM

• 2 weeks later...

Back up for sale on eBay minus the silver vRS fascia trim - eBay item no. 261019232094. Not suitable for a double din install after all. RRP £62.50, bidding starts at £15.

pretty sure I have a Double Din part here for it from my last Octavia, could do you a good deal if interested!

PM me!

Edited by daz_pd

• 11 months later...