Nath's vRS Thread

Naths vRS

Well how do I start this? My names Nathan, 24 and from the West Midlands (Birmingham on the weekends and Rugeley during the week) and work in Derby. Before I had a Peugeot 107, nice cheap & cheerful driving I bought that becuase i had given up with my Polo 6n2, had few problems the last problem of that the gearbox blew up, so i sold it as it was for £400. and went out and got the 107. I had that for just over a year and started to get bored of it. So come middle of January I started looking at a new car. Yes it was the Skoda Fabia vRS. Originally it was the Green one I went to look at, priced it all up etc but it was just outside my price range, so I left it for a week or two and the garage called me up and said they had a 10 plate VRS in red.

The optional extras are: Cruise Control, iPod Media, Reverse Sensors, Multifunctional Steering Wheel I also opted to have the gloss black headlights and gloss black grill (as they only came on the newer models). I also asked them to transfer my private plate for me which they did that and also paid for it I picked it up 3rd Feburary straight away after work and driven it over 40 miles home. B)

Few pictures below:

post-84531-0-20820200-1331469016_thumb.jpg

post-84531-0-16180400-1331469051_thumb.jpg

post-84531-0-10979500-1331469075_thumb.jpg

Few plans:

• Change the interior lights to white LED in the front and number plates and boot.
  • Headlights changed to 6k HIDS
  • Get a rear interior light in the rear passenger seating area
  • Re-mapped when I can find a garge that will do it.
  • Vibe Sub & Amp

So not much but enough for how I want it to my standards.

Edited by Naths vRS
  • Like 1

Best name going aint it Nath, infact iw as trying to use your username to sign up lol my surname starts the same aswell.

Certainly is

Looking at your private plate. Ur initials are NJP so are mine lol

My private plate is N12TH P. Transferring to my fabia this week :)

• 1 month later...

Yes there is an error at the moment, I used http://www.ebay.co.u...439.l2649] it does say in his advert that with the 2010+ VAG cars that i will need that second link, but i was too excited to get them. But I will be buying http://www.ebay.co.u...439.l2649] to fix the error. both from the same shop.

Edited by Naths vRS