New Anthracite Vrs 2.0TDi DSG.. Anyone?

Test drove a 6mth old used car today - may go for that, but thought I'd see if the Briskoda community knows of any dealer that has this car in their showroom and that I could take advantage of the 0% VAT offer

Open to either Hatch or Estate NOT leather

Ideally with

dimming rear view mirror

parking sensors

MDI

Bluetooth

(though I believe the last 3 could be retrofitted)

Anyone seen anything?

There is a white TDI DSG on a 61 plate at Murrays in Plymouth, no idea of options though!

Anyway, I wanted a similar spec to you and was told the only VRS's lying around are petrol ones, so I have had to do a factory order, have been told 11-14 weeks, but not fussed when it turns up really personally.

I've got an Anthracite Estate coming in Tuesday TDi DSG with a few options but it's got leather!!! :doh:

The pre built stock does tend to have more petrols but, depending on options there generally are 1 or 2 floating around.

Just had a quick look and the 1 or 2 has changed to 11 hatches and 4 estates, varying colours etc.

May be worth having a word wih your dealer to see what you can do.

Good luck, blinding car :thumbup:

Thanks guys - wonder why the dealer didn't say there might be built cars - and quoted me 20 weeks for a factory order (diesel/dsg combo?)

Obviously they want me to take the used one as they said they had met their new quota.

Will drop them a note to see about whats at port - actually not in a rush but did like the used one and do like instant-ish gratification; and preferred Anthrasite to the Steel grey they had in the showroom

Lee, PM me the price/spec of the car you've got coming in - whilst no leather is deffo fave, might be tempted, you never know...